Energy taxes and oil price shock
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," IDEI Working Papers 687, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shocks," TSE Working Papers 11-256, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Naito, Hisahiro, 1999. "Re-examination of uniform commodity taxes under a non-linear income tax system and its implication for production efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 1998. "Externalities and optimal taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 343-364, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2003.
"Environmental taxes with heterogeneous consumers: an application to energy consumption in France,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2791-2815, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2001. "Environmental Taxes with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application to Energy Consumption in France," IDEI Working Papers 127, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2010. "Environmental tax design with endogenous earning abilities (with applications to France)," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 82-93, January.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 1997. " Optimal Tax and Public Investment Rules for Congestion Type of Externalities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 261-279, June.
- Bourguignon, F. & Spadaro, A., 2000. "Social Preferences Revealed through Effective Marginal Tax Rates," DELTA Working Papers 2000-29, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladoux, Norbert & Scasny, Milan, 2014. "Energy Price and Redistribution in Czech Republic," TSE Working Papers 14-527, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chen, Zi-yue & Nie, Pu-yan, 2016. "Effects of carbon tax on social welfare: A case study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1607-1615.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ler:wpaper:26539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lrtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.