Report NEP-CMP-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Turgut Kisinbay & Chikako Baba, 2011. "Predicting Recessions: A New Approach for Identifying Leading Indicators and Forecast Combinations," IMF Working Papers 11/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," TSE Working Papers 11-256, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kangpenkae, Popon, 2011. "Kullback-Leibler simplex," MPRA Paper 34921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011. "Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," wp.comunite 0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elisabetta Pellini, 2011. "Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market using ELFO++," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 133, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Da Rocha, José María & Taboada Antelo, Luis & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2011. "Pulse vs. Optimal Stationary Fishing: The Northern Stock of Hake," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2011. "Global Rebalancing: Implications for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/239, International Monetary Fund.