Environmental standards as barriers to trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Kohn, 2002. "A heckscher-ohlin-samuelson interpretation of the labor-environmental coalition in Seattle," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 26-33, March.
- Daniel C. Esty, 2001. "Bridging the Trade-Environment Divide," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 113-130, Summer.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1997. "Internalizing International versus Domestic Damages of a Pure Global Pollutant: An Extension of Musgrave and Shibata," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 52(2), pages 198-209.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2001. "Unilateral transfer of abatement capital," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 85-95, April.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1995. "Exporting toxic waste," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 187-195, September.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2000. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1999," Working Papers 505, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-87, August.
- דר מירי לוין רוזליס & רפי יודלביץ, 2000. "קבוצות לילדי נגמלים מסמים," Working Papers 156, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Ludema, R.D. & Wooton, I., 1992.
"Cross-Border Externalities and trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9202, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Ian Wooton, 1994. "Cross-Border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 950-66, November.
- Kohn, Robert E & Capen, Peter D, 2002. "Optimal Volume of Environmentally Damaging Trade," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Innes, Robert, 1996. "Regulating Automobile Pollution under Certainty, Competition, and Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 219-239, September.
- רמסיס גרא וברנדה מורגנשטיין, 2000. "מקבלי גמלת סיעוד 1999," Working Papers 520, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Robert Kohn, 2001. "A Heckscherâ€“Ohlinâ€“Samuelson Model of Immigration and Capital Transfers," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 379-387, October.
- Robert Kohn, 1998. "Environmental Protection by One or Both Trading Partners in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 327-342, October.
- Chambers, Paul & Kohn, Robert E, 2001. "Environmental Barriers to Trade: The Case of Endangered Sea Turtles," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 123-32, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:37:y:2003:i:3:p:203-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.