Environmental standards as barriers to trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- אסתר טולידנו, 2000. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1999," Working Papers 505, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2001. "Unilateral transfer of abatement capital," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 85-95, April.
- Daniel C. Esty, 2001. "Bridging the Trade-Environment Divide," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 113-130, Summer.
- Innes, Robert, 1996. "Regulating Automobile Pollution under Certainty, Competition, and Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 219-239, September.
- דר מירי לוין רוזליס & רפי יודלביץ, 2000. "קבוצות לילדי נגמלים מסמים," Working Papers 156, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Ian Wooton, 1994.
"Cross-Border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 950-966, November.
- Ludema, R.D. & Wooton, I., 1992. "Cross-Border Externalities and trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9202, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Robert Kohn, 2001. "A Heckscher–Ohlin–Samuelson Model of Immigration and Capital Transfers," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 379-387, October.
- Kohn, Robert E & Capen, Peter D, 2002. "Optimal Volume of Environmentally Damaging Trade," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 22-38, February.
- רמסיס גרא וברנדה מורגנשטיין, 2000. "מקבלי גמלת סיעוד 1999," Working Papers 520, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1995. "Exporting toxic waste," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 187-195, September.
- Robert Kohn, 1998. "Environmental Protection by One or Both Trading Partners in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 327-342, October.
- Chambers, Paul & Kohn, Robert E, 2001. "Environmental Barriers to Trade: The Case of Endangered Sea Turtles," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 123-132, February.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1997. "Internalizing International versus Domestic Damages of a Pure Global Pollutant: An Extension of Musgrave and Shibata," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 52(2), pages 198-209.
- Robert Kohn, 2002. "A heckscher-ohlin-samuelson interpretation of the labor-environmental coalition in Seattle," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 26-33, March.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2008. "On the effects of emission standards as a non-tariff barrier to trade in the case of a foreign Bertrand duopoly: A note," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 578-584, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:37:y:2003:i:3:p:203-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.