Internalizing International versus Domestic Damages of a Pure Global Pollutant: An Extension of Musgrave and Shibata
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Kohn, 2002. "A heckscher-ohlin-samuelson interpretation of the labor-environmental coalition in Seattle," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 26-33, March.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2003. "Environmental standards as barriers to trade," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 203-214, September.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2001. "Unilateral transfer of abatement capital," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 85-95, April.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2000. "The effect of environmental taxes on the volume of international trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-87, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:52:y:1997:i:2:p:198-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .