Estimating sustainability gaps: methods and preliminary applications for the UK and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- אסתר טולידנו, 1998. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה, 1997," Working Papers 415, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2000. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1999," Working Papers 505, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Halkos, George, 1993. "An evaluation of the direct costs of abatement under the main desulphurisation technologies," MPRA Paper 32588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Ekins & Sandrine Simon, 1999. "The sustainability gap: a practical indicator of sustainability in the framework of the national accounts," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 32-58.
- דר מירי לוין רוזליס & רפי יודלביץ, 2000. "קבוצות לילדי נגמלים מסמים," Working Papers 156, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רמסיס גרא וברנדה מורגנשטיין, 2000. "מקבלי גמלת סיעוד 1999," Working Papers 520, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Jackson, Tim, 1991. "Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-46.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Flachenecker, 2015. "Sustainability, Resource Efficiency and Competitiveness. An Assessment of Resource Efficiency Policies in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 32, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Paul Ekins, 2012. "Sustainable growth revisited: technology, economics and policy," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 59-77, June.
- Paul Ekins, 2014. "Strong sustainability and critical natural capital," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 4, pages 55-71 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roman, Philippe & Thiry, Géraldine, 2016. "The inclusive wealth index. A critical appraisal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 185-192.
- Ivonne Acosta-Alba & Hayo M. G. Van der Werf, 2011. "The Use of Reference Values in Indicator-Based Methods for the Environmental Assessment of Agricultural Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine & Deutsch, Lisa & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "A framework for the practical application of the concepts of critical natural capital and strong sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 165-185, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alba Distaso, 2005. "Local sustainable development and well-being/quality of life. An application of the capability approach at regional level," Quaderni DSEMS 25-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Distaso, Alba, 2007. "Well-being and/or quality of life in EU countries through a multidimensional index of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 163-180, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:37:y:2001:i:1:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.