Regional growth and interstate migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- דבי עובדיה, 1991. "קו חירום לנשים מוכות," Working Papers 203, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1998. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה, 1997," Working Papers 415, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Why is the Unemployment Rate So Very High near Full Employment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(2), pages 339-396.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1992. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1991," Working Papers 563, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters,in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Bharati Basu, 1997. "Advanced consideration of migration and the choice of destination: a joint decision," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 259-268.
- E W Frees, 1993. "Short-Term Forecasting of Internal Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(11), pages 1593-1606, November.
- Treyz, George I, et al, 1993. "The Dynamics of U.S. Internal Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 209-214, May.
- דליה גורדון ותמר אליאב, 1992. "משפחות חד הוריות, 1991," Working Papers 539, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1988. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1987," Working Papers 374, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Cushing, Brian J, 1987. "Location-Specific Amenities, Topography, and Population Migration," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 21(2), pages 74-85, July.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Fields, Gary S, 1976. "Labor Force Migration, Unemployment and Job Turnover," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(4), pages 407-415, November.
- G L Clark & K P Ballard, 1980. "Modeling out-migration from depressed regions: the significance of origin and destination characteristics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(7), pages 799-812, July.
- Kathleen M. Day, 1992. "Interprovincial Migration and Local Public Goods," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- William H. Crown, 1991. "Migration and Regional Economic Growth: An Origin-Destination Model," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, February.
- תמר אליאב ולאה ענבר, 1992. "גמלאות אמהות 1990/91," Working Papers 519, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- ראובן שטיינר, 1973. "הגבייה ממעבידים - 1971/72," Working Papers 516, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- E W Frees, 1993. "Short-term forecasting of internal migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(11), pages 1593-1606, November.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1991. "גמלאות נפגעי עבודה, 1989," Working Papers 496, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Cushing, Brian J, 1989. "Use and Misuse of the Allocation Rate in Models of Population Migration," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 51-58.
- Frees, Edward W, 1992. "Forecasting State-to-State Migration Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 153-167, April.
- Afsaneh Assadian, 1995. "Fiscal Determinants Of Migration To A Fast-Growing State: How The Aged Differ From The General Population," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(3), pages 301-316, Winter.
- יעקב צדקה, 1991. "משפחתונים לקשישים בטבריה," Working Papers 80, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1976. "A Simultaneous-Equations Model of White and Nonwhite Migration and Urban Change," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, March.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Bailey, Adrian J, 1993. "Migration History, Migration Behavior and Selectivity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 27(4), pages 315-326, December.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1991. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1990," Working Papers 514, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:119-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hennecke, Juliane & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2015.
"Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Juliane Hennecke & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 818, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dieter von Fintel & Eldridge Moses, 2017. "Migration and gender in South Africa: following bright lights and the fortunes of others?," Working Papers 09/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2018.
- Alm, James & Enami, Ali, 2017.
"Do government subsidies to low-income individuals affect interstate migration? Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Care Reform,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 119-131.
- James Alm & Ali Enami, 2017. "Do Government Subsidies to Low-income Individuals Affect Interstate Migration? Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Care Reform," Working Papers 1703, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:36:y:2002:i:4:p:239-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.