Labor Force Migration, Unemployment and Job Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cebula, Richard & Nair-Reichert, Usha & Coombs, Christopher, 2013. "Gross In-Migration and Public Policy in the U.S. during the Great Recession: An Exploratory Empirical Analysis, 2008-2009," MPRA Paper 55449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manon Domingues Dos Dantos, 1999. "Le pouvoir équilibrant de l'émigration," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 91-128.
- Ian Gordon, 2013. "Ian Molho (1986) Theories of Migration: A Review – Commentary to Accompany Republished Version in Scottish Journal of Political Economy Jubilee Issue," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 557-559, November.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2011.
"Unequal pay or unequal employment? What drives the skill-composition of labor flows in Germany?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
11-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2012. "Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? What Drives the Skill-Composition of Labor Flows in Germany?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62309, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011.
"Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan,"
311, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1124, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Shields, Martin & Swenson, David, 2000. "Regional Labor Markets: The Relationship Between Industry Level Employment and In-commuting in Pennsylvania Counties," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- William J. Serow & Steven M. O'Cain, 1992. "The Role Of Region And Coastal Location In Explaining Metropolitan Population Growth Differentials During The 1980s," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 217-225, Winter.
- Anjomani, Ardeshir, 2002. "Regional growth and interstate migration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 239-265, December.
- Ali GÖKHAN & Alpay FILIZTEKIN, "undated". "The Determinants of Internal Migration In Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800044, EcoMod.
- Daniel M. Parker & James W. Wood & Shinsuke Tomita & Sharon DeWitte & Julia Jennings & Liwang Cui, 2014. "Household ecology and out-migration among ethnic Karen along the Thai-Myanmar border," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(39), pages 1129-1156, April.
- Ian Molho, 2013. "Theories of Migration: A Review," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 526-556, November.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2004.
"Regional Labor Market Dynamics, Housing, and Migration,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 543-568.
- Hämäläinen, Kari & Böckerman, Petri, 2002. "Regional Labour Market Dynamics, Housing and Migration," Discussion Papers 284, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Cebula & K. Avery, 1983.
"The Tiebout hypothesis in the United States: An analysis of black consumer-voters, 1970–75,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 307-310, January.
- Cebula, Richard & Avery, Leslie, 1982. "The Tiebout Hypothesis in the United States: An Analysis of Black Consumer-Voters, 1970-75," MPRA Paper 51648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Schaeffer & Tesfa Gebremedhin, 2004. "Labor Market Size and Unemployment Duration: A Theoretical Note," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-08, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Reyher, Lutz & Bach, Hans-Uwe, 1980. "Arbeitskräfte-Gesamtrechnung. Bestände und Bewegungen am Arbeitsmarkt," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 13(4), pages 498-513.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:13:i:4:p:498-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Kirwan & Frank Harrigan, 1986. "Swedish-finnish return migration, extent, timing, and information flows," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(3), pages 313-327, August.
- Schaeffer, Peter V. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2009. "Expected Time to Employment as a Function of Labor Market Size: A Theoretical Note," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 287-295.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- Analysis Of Interregional Labor Migration In Spain Using Gross Flows," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated". "La dinámica territorial de la población española: Un panorama y algunos resultados provisionales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 05, FEDEA.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Kari, 2002. "Housing, dynamics of regional labour markets and migration," ERSA conference papers ersa02p159, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:4:p:407-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .