Labor Force Migration, Unemployment and Job Turnover
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 58 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Manon Domingues Dos Dantos, 1999. "Le pouvoir équilibrant de l'émigration," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 91-128.
- Anjomani, Ardeshir, 2002. "Regional growth and interstate migration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 239-265, December.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2004.
"Regional Labor Market Dynamics, Housing, and Migration,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 543-568.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2002. "Regional Labour Market Dynamics, Housing and Migration," Discussion Papers 284, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Richard Cebula & K. Avery, 1983. "The Tiebout hypothesis in the United States: An analysis of black consumer-voters, 1970–75," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 307-310, January.
- Cebula, Richard & Avery, Leslie, 1982. "The Tiebout Hypothesis in the United States: An Analysis of Black Consumer-Voters, 1970-75," MPRA Paper 51648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reyher, Lutz & Bach, Hans-Uwe, 1980. "Arbeitskräfte-Gesamtrechnung. Bestände und Bewegungen am Arbeitsmarkt," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 13(4), pages 498-513.
- Schaeffer, Peter V. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2009. "Expected Time to Employment as a Function of Labor Market Size: A Theoretical Note," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 287-295.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1124, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," Working Papers 311, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William J. Serow & Steven M. O'Cain, 1992. "The Role Of Region And Coastal Location In Explaining Metropolitan Population Growth Differentials During The 1980s," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 217-225, Winter.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2011. "Unequal pay or unequal employment? What drives the skill-composition of labor flows in Germany?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2012. "Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? What Drives the Skill-Composition of Labor Flows in Germany?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62309, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel M. Parker & James W. Wood & Shinsuke Tomita & Sharon DeWitte & Julia Jennings & Liwang Cui, 2014. "Household ecology and out-migration among ethnic Karen along the Thai-Myanmar border," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(39), pages 1129-1156, April.
- Peter Schaeffer & Tesfa Gebremedhin, 2004. "Labor Market Size and Unemployment Duration: A Theoretical Note," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-08, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Frank Kirwan & Frank Harrigan, 1986. "Swedish-finnish return migration, extent, timing, and information flows," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(3), pages 313-327, August.
- Cebula, Richard & Nair-Reichert, Usha & Coombs, Christopher, 2013. "Gross In-Migration and Public Policy in the U.S. during the Great Recession: An Exploratory Empirical Analysis, 2008-2009," MPRA Paper 55449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Gordon, 2013. "Ian Molho (1986) Theories of Migration: A Review – Commentary to Accompany Republished Version in Scottish Journal of Political Economy Jubilee Issue," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 557-559, November.
- Shields, Martin & Swenson, David, 2000. "Regional Labor Markets: The Relationship Between Industry Level Employment and In-commuting in Pennsylvania Counties," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- repec:rri:wpaper:200408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- Analysis Of Interregional Labor Migration In Spain Using Gross Flows," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ali GÖKHAN & Alpay FILIZTEKIN, "undated". "The Determinants of Internal Migration In Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800044, EcoMod.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated". "La dinámica territorial de la población española: Un panorama y algunos resultados provisionales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 05, FEDEA.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Kari, 2002. "Housing, dynamics of regional labour markets and migration," ERSA conference papers ersa02p159, European Regional Science Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:4:p:407-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed