Input-output models for the analysis of a local/global supply chain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- דליה גורדון ותמר אליאב, 1992. "משפחות חד הוריות, 1991," Working Papers 539, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1988. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1987," Working Papers 374, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Lin, Xiannuan & Polenske, Karen R., 1998. "Input--output modeling of production processes for business management," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 205-226, June.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1992. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1991," Working Papers 563, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- תמר אליאב ולאה ענבר, 1992. "גמלאות אמהות 1990/91," Working Papers 519, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:78:y:2002:i:2:p:119-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.