TQM impact on quality conformance and customer satisfaction: A causal model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Ebrahimpour, Maling & Johnson, Jean L., 1992. "Quality, vendor evaluation and organizational performance: A comparison of U.S. and Japanese firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 129-142, September.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1992. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1991," Working Papers 563, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דליה גורדון ותמר אליאב, 1992. "משפחות חד הוריות, 1991," Working Papers 539, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1988. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1987," Working Papers 374, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב ולאה ענבר, 1992. "גמלאות אמהות 1990/91," Working Papers 519, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דליה גורדון ואסתר טולידנו, 1986. "דמי לידה," Working Papers 384, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadikoglu, Esin & Zehir, Cemal, 2010. "Investigating the effects of innovation and employee performance on the relationship between total quality management practices and firm performance: An empirical study of Turkish firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 13-26, September.
- Ali Bakhit Jaafreh & Abedalfattah Z. Al-abedallat, 2013. "The Effect of Quality Management Practices on Organizational Performance in Jordan: An Empirical Study," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-109, January.
- de Koster, M.B.M. & Shinohara, M., 2006. "Supply-Chain Culture Clashes in Europe. Pitfalls in Japanese Service Operations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-007-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ueki, Yasushi & Jeenanunta, Chawalit & Machikita, Tomohiro & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2016. "Does safety-oriented corporate social responsibility promote innovation in the Thai trucking industry?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5371-5376.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:714-:d:97159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier, 2004. "The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 425-442, December.
- Karim, M.A. & Smith, A.J.R. & Halgamuge, S.K. & Islam, M.M., 2008. "A comparative study of manufacturing practices and performance variables," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 841-859, April.
- Chen, K.L. & Chen, K.S. & Li, R.K., 2005. "Suppliers capability and price analysis chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 315-327, December.
- Shwu-Ing Wu & Yu-Hua Zheng, 2014. "The Influence of Tourism Image and Activities Appeal on Tourist Loyalty ¨C A Study of Tainan City in Taiwan," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 121-135, November.
- Genc, Talat S. & Giovanni, Pietro De, 2017.
"Trade-in and save: A two-period closed-loop supply chain game with price and technology dependent returns,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 514-527.
- Talat S. Genc & Pietro De Giovanni, 2016. "Trade-in and Save: A Two-period Closed-loop Supply Chain Game with Price and Technology Dependent Returns," Working Papers 1611, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Robinson, Carol J. & Malhotra, Manoj K., 2005. "Defining the concept of supply chain quality management and its relevance to academic and industrial practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 315-337, June.
- Fynes, Brian & De Burca, Sean, 2005. "The effects of design quality on quality performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Dan-Cristian Dabija & Raluca Babut, 2013. "An approach to sustainable development from tourists` perspective. Empirical evidence in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 617-633, November.
- Phan, Anh Chi & Abdallah, Ayman Bahjat & Matsui, Yoshiki, 2011. "Quality management practices and competitive performance: Empirical evidence from Japanese manufacturing companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 518-529, October.
- Trentin, Alessio & Perin, Elisa & Forza, Cipriano, 2012. "Product configurator impact on product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 850-859.
- María Alonso-Almeida & Llorenç Bagur-Femenías & Josep Llach, 2015. "The adoption of quality management practices and their impact on business performance in small service companies: the case of Spanish travel agencies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(1), pages 57-75, March.
- Rana Basu & Prabha Bhola, 2015. "Exploring Quality Management Practices and Its Pattern Analysis in Indian Service SMEs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(02), pages 199-235, June.
- Singh, Prakash J., 2008. "Empirical assessment of ISO 9000 related management practices and performance relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 40-59, May.
- Zu, Xingxing & Robbins, Tina L. & Fredendall, Lawrence D., 2010. "Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 86-106, January.
- Keng-Boon Ooi & Weng-Choong Cheah & Binshan Lin & Pei-Lee Teh, 2012. "TQM practices and knowledge sharing: An empirical study of Malaysia’s manufacturing organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 59-78, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:55:y:1998:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.