Citations for "Economics in the Laboratory"
by Vernon L. Smith
- Michailova, Julija, 2010.
"Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets,"
26388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julija Michailova & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Overconfidence and Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hernández, Penélope & Vila, José, 2014. "Measuring value levers: Experimental and contingent approaches," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 775-778.
- Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2003. "Perspectives on experimental research in managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 287-318.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2012.
"An Examination of the Effect of Messages on Cooperation under Double-Blind and Single-Blind Payoff Procedures,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2013. "An examination of the effect of messages on cooperation under double-blind and single-blind payoff procedures," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 597-607, December.
- Hermann Garbers, . "Agents' Rationality and the CHF/USD Exchange Rate, Part II," IEW - Working Papers 169, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eva Hofmann & Erik Hoelzl & Erich Kirchler, 2008. "A Comparison of Models Describing the Impact of Moral Decision Making on Investment Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 171-187, September.
- Steven Tucker & Charles Noussair & Cary Deck & David Porter, 2013.
"Prediction Markets In The Laboratory,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 589-603, 07.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2001. "Bound and path effects in double and triple bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 191-213, July.
- Robin Cubitt, 2005. "Experiments and the domain of economic theory," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 197-210.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Sutinen, Jon G., 2006. "The effect of initial lease periods on price discovery in laboratory tradable fishing allowance markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 164-180, October.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2001.
"How do groups solve local commons dilemmas? Lessons from experimental economics in the field,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00018, The Field Experiments Website.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2000. "How Do Groups Solve Local Commons Dilemmas? Lessons from Experimental Economics in the Field," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 305-322, September.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A., 2007.
"Relative Income, Happiness and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2008. "Relative Income, Happiness, and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(1), pages 95-144, March.
- Andrew Reeson & Karel Nolles, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Applications to Environmental Policy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-03, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Roth, Timothy P., 1997. "Competence-difficulty gaps, ethics and the new social welfare theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 533-552.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 2004.
"Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: Evidence from experimental asset markets,"
Accounting, Organizations and Society,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 609-626, October.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Ping Zhang, 2002. "Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: evidence from experimental asset markets," Working Paper 2002-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel Zizzo, 2010. "Experimenter demand effects in economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-98, March.
- Jason Aimone & Daniel Houser, 2012.
"What you don’t know won’t hurt you: a laboratory analysis of betrayal aversion,"
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 571-588, December.
- Jason Aimone & Daniel Houser, 2008. "What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You: A Laboratory Analysis of Betrayal Aversion," Working Papers 1008, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Sep 2008.
- Engel, Christoph & Weber, Elke U., 2007.
"The impact of institutions on the decision how to decide,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 323-349, December.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Zizzo, Daniel John, 2013. "Claims and confounds in economic experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 186-195.
- Andrew E. Clark and Andrew J. Oswald, .
"Satisfaction and Comparison Income,"
Economics Discussion Papers
419, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Narat Charupat & Bryan K. Church & James Tompkins & Richard Deaves, 2003.
"An experimental examination of the house money effect in a multi-period setting,"
2003-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy Ackert & Narat Charupat & Bryan Church & Richard Deaves, 2006. "An experimental examination of the house money effect in a multi-period setting," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Daniel John Zizzo, 2012. "Inducing natural group identity: A RDP analysis," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Matthew W. McCarter & Abel M. Winn, 2013. "When the Economics of a Decision Matters More than the Psychology of the Decision: Understanding the Economic Significance of Auction Fever," Working Papers 13-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries & Smith, Mark, 2005. "Testing the theory of emissions trading: Experimental evidence on alternative mechanisms for global carbon trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-58, April.
- Jing Dai & Yannick Phulpin & Vincent Rious & Damien Ernst, 2008. "How Compatible is Perfect Competition with Transmission Loss Allocation Methods?," Post-Print hal-00300388, HAL.
- Francis Green & Nicholas Tsitsianis, 2004. "Can the Changing Nature of Jobs Account for National Trends in Job Satisfaction?," Studies in Economics 0406, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Robin Cubitt & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2001. "Discovered preferences and the experimental evidence of violations of expected utility theory," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 385-414.
- Stefan Voigt, 1996. "Pure eclecticism—The tool kit of the constitutional economist," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 177-196, September.
- Randall Holcombe, 2011. "Pluralism and heterodoxy in economic methodology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 57-65, March.
- Iizuka, Michiko, 2013. "Innovation systems framework: still useful in the new global context?," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schnizler, Björn & Neumann, Dirk & Veit, Daniel & Napoletano, Mauro & Catalano, Michele & Gallegati, Mauro & Reinicke, Michael & Streitberger, Werner & Eymann, Torsten, 2005. "Environmental analysis for application layer networks," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 1, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 1996.
"Decision, Contract, and Emotion: Some Economics for a Complex and Confusing World,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 788-810, November.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 1996. "Decision, Contract and Emotion: Some Economics for a Complex and Confusing World," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 336., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Orit Tykocinski & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2000. "The Deadweight Loss of Christmas: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 319-324, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lester G Telser, 2001. "The Ultimatum Game and the Law of Demand," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000150, David K. Levine.
- Vallier, Kevin, 2012. "Morality and aspiration in Bourgeois Dignity," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 776-782.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Frances X. Frei & Patrick T. Harker & Larry W. Hunter, 1995. "Performance in Consumer Financial Services Organizations: Framework and Results from the Pilot Study," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wayne Edwards & Lee Huskey, 2008. "Job search with an external opportunity: an experimental exploration of the Todaro Paradox," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 807-819, December.
- Deck, Cary A. & Wilson, Bart J., 2008. "Experimental gasoline markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 134-149, July.
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Some Methodological Notes," MPRA Paper 12498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Yakunina, Alla V. & Phillips, Owen R., 2001. "Bilateral Trading And The Curse Of Knowledge: An Experimental Economics Study," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36127, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Morten Søberg, 2002. "The Duhem-Quine thesis and experimental economics. A reinterpretation," Discussion Papers 329, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Søberg, Morten, 2003. "The Duhem-Quine thesis and experimental economics: A reinterpretation," Memorandum 21/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2009. "Essays on Experimental Investigation of Lottery Contests," MPRA Paper 49888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, 07.
- Randall Holcombe, 2009. "The behavioral foundations of Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Wendel, Stephen & Oppenheimer, Joe, 2010. "An agent-based analysis of context-dependent preferences," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-284, June.
- James Fiet & Pankaj Patel, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Discovery as Constrained, Sytematic Search," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-229, March.