The effect of initial lease periods on price discovery in laboratory tradable fishing allowance markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moxnes, Erling, 1998. "Overexploitation of renewable resources: The role of misperceptions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 107-127, September.
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005.
"Fishing quota markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Kerr, Suzi & Sanchirico, James & Newell, Richard, 2002. "Fishing Quota Markets," Discussion Papers dp-02-20, Resources For the Future.
- Lei, Vivian & Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R, 2001. "Nonspeculative Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets: Lack of Common Knowledge of Rationality vs. Actual Irrationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 831-859, July.
- Lei, V. & Noussair, C. & Plott, C.R., 1998. "Non-Speculative Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets: Lack of Common Knowledge of Rationality Vs. Actual Irrationality," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1120, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004. "Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- John Hey & Tibor Neugebauer & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2009. "An Experimental Analysis of Optimal Renewable Resource Management: The Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 263-285, October.
- Hey, J.D. & Neugebauer, T. & Sadrieh, A., 2002. "An Experimental Analysis of Optimal Renewable Resource Management : The Fishery," Discussion Paper 2002-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tibor Neugebauer & John D. Hey & K Sadrieh, 2008. "An Experimental Analysis of Optimal Renewable Resource Management: The Fishery," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-10, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Matulich, Scott C. & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Reberte, Carlos, 1996. "Toward a More Complete Model of Individual Transferable Fishing Quotas: Implications of Incorporating the Processing Sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 112-128, July.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Sunder, S., 1992. "Experimental Asset Markets: A Survey," GSIA Working Papers 1992-19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Batstone, C. J. & Sharp, B. M. H., 2003. "Minimum information management systems and ITQ fisheries management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 492-504, March.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Anderson, Christopher M., 2004. "How Institutions Affect Outcomes in Laboratory Tradable Fishing Allowance Systems," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 193-208, October.
- Anderson, Christopher M., 2004. "How Institutions Affect Outcomes in Laboratory Tradable Fishing Allowance Systems," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(2), October.
- Ragnar Arnason, 1990. "Minimum Information Management in Fisheries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 630-653, August.
- Van Boening, Mark V. & Williams, Arlington W. & LaMaster, Shawn, 1993. "Price bubbles and crashes in experimental call markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 179-185.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1994. "Economics in the Laboratory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 113-131, Winter.
- Banks, Jeffrey & Olson, Mark & Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon, 2003. "Theory, experiment and the federal communications commission spectrum auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 303-350, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:61:y:2006:i:2:p:164-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.