Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mauro Caselli, 2014. "Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 336-348, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989.
"Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, June.
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989. "Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, Junio.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Iodice & Chiara Tomasi, 2015. "Skill upgrading, wage gap and international trade: firm-level evidence for Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2015/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sonia A. Agudelo & Hector Sala, 2016.
"Wage setting in the Colombian manufacturing industry,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 99-134, January.
- Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector, 2015. "Wage Setting in the Colombian Manufacturing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 8945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furuta, Manabu, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in the Indian Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 73709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-06 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-06 (Labour Economics)
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalisation; skill-biased technical change; wage inequality; real wages; Mexico; manufacturing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2010-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .