Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mauro Caselli, 2010. "Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 277-287.
- Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robbins, Donald J., 2003. "The impact of trade liberalization upon inequality in developing countries : a review of theory and evidence," ILO Working Papers 993650553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Donald Robbins, 2003. "The impact of trade liberalization upon inequality in developing countries - A review of theory and evidence-," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003601, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Márton Csillag & Miklós Koren, 2011.
"Machines and machinists: Capital-skill complementarity from an international trade perspective,"
CeFiG Working Papers
13, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 25 Mar 2011.
- Miklos Koren & Marton Csillag, 2011. "Machines and machinists: Capital-Skill Complementarity from an International Trade Perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1114, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Csillag, Márton & Koren, Miklós, 2011. "Machines and machinists: Capital-skill complementarity from an international trade perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gallego, Francisco A., 2012.
"Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 594-609.
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Documentos de Trabajo 377, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Working Papers ClioLab 9, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Lucy Chennells & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Has technology hurt less skilled workers? A survey of the micro-econometric evidence," IFS Working Papers W99/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2011.
"Multiproduct Firms and Trade Liberalization,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1271-1318.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0769, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 09-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2006. "Multi-product firms and trade liberalization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen J Redding & Peter K Schott & Andrew B Bernard, 2007. "Multi-product Firms and Trade Liberalization," 2007 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 12782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meschi, Elena & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011.
"Trade, technology and skills: Evidence from Turkish microdata,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 60-70.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-097, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Petia Topalova & Amit Khandelwal, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: The Case of India,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 995-1009, August.
- Petia Topalova, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity; The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 04/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989.
"Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, June.
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989. "Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, Junio.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:365055 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Iodice & Chiara Tomasi, 2015. "Skill upgrading, wage gap and international trade: firm-level evidence for Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2015/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sonia A. Agudelo & Hector Sala, 2016.
"Wage setting in the Colombian manufacturing industry,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 99-134, January.
- Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector, 2015. "Wage Setting in the Colombian Manufacturing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 8945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furuta, Manabu, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in the Indian Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 73709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:3:p:336-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .