Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mauro Caselli, 2010. "Trade, skill-biased technical change and wages in Mexican manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989.
"Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, June.
- Adriaan Ten Kate, 1989. "Notas Sobre La Apertura Comercial De Mexico, Experiencias Y Lecciones," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 8(15), pages 95-111, Junio.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Iodice & Chiara Tomasi, 2015. "Skill upgrading, wage gap and international trade: firm-level evidence for Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2015/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sonia A. Agudelo & Hector Sala, 2016.
"Wage setting in the Colombian manufacturing industry,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 99-134, January.
- Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector, 2015. "Wage Setting in the Colombian Manufacturing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 8945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furuta, Manabu, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in the Indian Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 73709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:3:p:336-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .