Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
: +34 954 48 8318
+34 954 48 8300
C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n 41092 Seville
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- G. Mandras & G. Garau, 2015. "Economy-wide rebound effects from an increase in efficiency in the use of energy: the Italian case," Working Paper CRENoS 201520, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- G. Garau & G. Mandras & L. Schirru, 2011. "A Statistical Information System supporting Environmental Policies," Working Paper CRENoS 201122, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Yazan, Devrim Murat & Mandras, Giovanni & Garau, Giorgio, 2017. "Environmental and economic sustainability of integrated production in bio-refineries: The thistle case in Sardinia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PB), pages 349-360.
- Garau, Giorgio & Lecca, Patrizio & Mandras, Giovanni, 2013. "The impact of population ageing on energy use: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 970-980.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- G. Garau & G. Mandras & L. Schirru, 2011.
"A Statistical Information System supporting Environmental Policies,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201122, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mondéjar Jiménez, José & Vargas Vargas, Manuel, 2018. "Modelos de comportamiento ambiental en economía ecológica: Una revisión bibliográfica/Models of Environmental Behavior in Ecological Economics: A Literature Review," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 36, pages 309-316, Enero.
- Garau, Giorgio & Lecca, Patrizio & Mandras, Giovanni, 2013.
"The impact of population ageing on energy use: Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 970-980.
- Taoyuan Wei & Qin Zhu & Solveig Glomsrød, 2017. "A General Equilibrium View of Population Ageing Impact on Energy Use via Labor Supply," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-12, August.
- Day, Rosie, 2015. "Low carbon thermal technologies in an ageing society – What are the issues?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 250-256.
- Loi, Tian Sheng Allan & Loo, Soh Leng, 2016. "The impact of Singapore’s residential electricity conservation efforts and the way forward. Insights from the bounds testing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 735-743.
- Carsten Schröder & Katrin Rehdanz & Daiju Narita & Toshihiro Okubo, 2015.
"The decline in average family size and its implications for the average benefits of within "household sharing","
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 760-780.
- Schröder, Carsten & Rehdanz, Katrin & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2015. "The decline in average family size and its implications for the average benefits of within‐household sharing," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 760-780.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giovanni Mandras should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.