Report NEP-CSE-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andonova Elena & Boden Mark & Cetl Vlado & Diukanova Olga & Dosso Mafini & Dusart Jean & Gkotsis Petros & Gnamus Ales & Kleibrink Alexander & Kotsev Alexander & Lavalle Carlo & Mandras Giovanni & Matu, 2018. "Supporting an Innovation Agenda for the Western Balkans - Tools and Methodologies," JRC Working Papers JRC111430, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Hector Hernandez, 2018. "Ten-year evolution of EU industrial R&D in the global context," JRC Working Papers JRC112653, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mehmet Basar, 2018. "Obstacles For Academic Entrepreneurship in Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409288, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Young-Hyun Jin & Chang-Dae Park, 2018. "Success factor analysis of the regional innovation-supporting facilities in Korea," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409236, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & James P. LeSage, 2018. "A heterogeneous coefficient approach to the knowledge production function," Working Papers 1814, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Radostina Popova, 2018. "Forest Industry In Republic Of Bulgaria: State And Prospects," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7208885, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Julián Andrés Galindo Yepes & Edna Bravo Ibarra, 2018. "Living Labs from Open Innovation Approach: a Systematic Literature Review," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6408980, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Messaoud Zouikri & Mounir Amdaoud, 2018. "Compétences externes et innovation: le cas des firmes de l'industrie manufacturière algérienne," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Prabhu, Jaideep, 2018. "Soft power of frugal innovation and its potential role in India's emergence as a global lead market for affordable excellence," Working Papers 104, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Jia Xin Xu & Naiwen Li & Muhammad Ishfaq Ahmad, 2018. "Banking performance of China and Pakistan," Post-Print hal-01858559, HAL.
- Erkko Autio & Laszlo Szerb & Eva Komlosi & Monika Tiszberger, 2018. "The European Index of Digital Entrepreneurship Systems," JRC Working Papers JRC112439, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Julio Elías & Gustavo Ferro, 2018. "Innovators and Innovations in High Quality Wines of Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 651, Universidad del CEMA.
- Kemeny, Tom & Nathan, Max & O'Brien, Dave, 2018. "Creative Differences? Measuring Creative Economy Employment in the US and UK Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 11740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesca Checchinato & Lala Hu, 2018. "Managing digital marketing strategies in emerging markets: The case of China," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Dai, R. & Mookherjee, D. & Munshi, K. & Zhang, X., 2018. "Community Networks and the Growth of Private Enterprise in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Lin, Shuheng, 2018. "Prices under Innovation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chanita Panmanee & Kasem Kunasri, 2018. "Influences of Entrepreneurial Competencies on Product Development Decision: Longan Processing Enterprises in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7208736, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.