Report NEP-INO-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Schwab & Maximilian Todtenhaupt, 2017. "Spillover from the haven: Cross-border externalities of patent box regimes within multinational firms," Working Papers 2017/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bryan Kelly & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Matt Taddy, 2018. "Measuring Technological Innovation over the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 25266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Miranda & Nikolas Zolas, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Household Innovation using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 25259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- König, Michael & Rogers, Tim, 2018. "Endogenous Technology Cycles in Dynamic R&D Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Bohdan, 2018. "Innovatiive Development Of Belarus In The Context Of International Indicators," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7010408, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jose García-Quevedo & Effie Kesidou & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2018. "Inter-industry differences in organisational eco-innovation: a panel data study," Working Papers 2018/07, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michael Koch & Marcel Smolka, 2018. "Foreign Ownership and Skillbiased Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 7332, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jose García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Gabriele Pellegrino, 2017. "What firms don’t know can hurt them: Overcoming a lack of information on technology," Working Papers 2017/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Daniele Tori, 2018. "The Financial Innovation Hypothesis: Schumpeter, Minsky and the sub-prime mortgage crisis," Working Papers PKWP1815, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- David B. Audretsch & Marian Hafenstein & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alexander Schiersch, 2018. "Firm Size and Innovation in the Service Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1774, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tsuji, Masatsugu & Ueki, Yasushi & Shigeno, Hidenori & Bunno, Teruyuki & Idota, Hiroki, 2018. "ICT and Two Categories of R&D in the Innovation Process among Firms in ASEAN Countries Based on Firm-level Survey Data," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184970, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ronald B. Davies, 2018. "From China with Love: The Role of FDI from Third Countries on EU Competition and R&D Activities," Working Papers 201813, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jean-François Harvey & Henrik Bresman & Amy C. Edmondson, 2018. "Team Learning Capabilities: A Meso Model of Sustained Innovation and Superior Firm Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-059, Harvard Business School.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Services in innovation networks and innovation networks in services: from traditional innovation networks (TINs) to public service innovation networks (PSINs)," Post-Print halshs-01934282, HAL.
- Jorge L. Contreras & Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "Green Technology Diffusion: A Post-Mortem Analysis of the Eco-Patent Commons," NBER Working Papers 25271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & Giovanni Mandras & Javier GÃ³mez Prieto, 2018. "The RHOMOLO economic impact assessment of the R&I and Low-Carbon ERDF Investment programme in Apulia, Italy," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).