Report NEP-EEC-2019-09-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giudice, Gabriele & de Manuel Aramendía, Mirzha & Kontolemis, Zenon & Monteiro, Daniel P., 2019. "A European safe asset to complement national government bonds," MPRA Paper 95748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Helge & DellAriccia, Giovanni & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2019. "Revisiting The Economic Case For Fiscal Union In The Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 13813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana de Almeida & Duncan Van Limbergen & Marco Hoeberichts & Teresa Sastre, 2019. "A tentative exploration of the effects of Brexit on foreign direct investment vis-à-vis the United Kingdom," Working Papers o201902, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ralph S. J. Koijen & Francois Koulischer & Benoit Nguyen & Motohiro Yogo, 2019. "Inspecting the Mechanism of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 26152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cláudia Braz & Nicolas Carnot, 2019. "Euro area fiscal policy changes: stylised features of the past two decades," Working Papers w201910, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cláudia Braz & Maria Manuel Campos & Sharmin Sazedj, 2019. "The new ESCB methodology for the calculation of cyclically adjusted budget balances: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers w201907, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maria Manuel Campos & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Pascal Jacquinot & Pablo Burriel & Francesco Caprioli, 2019. "Economic consequences of high public debt and challenges ahead for the euro area," Working Papers o201904, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Aidt, T. S & Grey, F. & Savu, A., 2019. "The Three Meaningful Votes: Voting on Brexit in the British House of Commons," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1979, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2019. "Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches," CEPR Discussion Papers 13923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Philipp Sibbertsen & Michelle Voges, 2019. "Testing for breaks in the cointegrating relationship: On the stability of government bond markets’ equilibrium," Working Papers w201912, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Moretti, Laura & Onorante, Luca & Zakipour-Saber, Shayan, 2019. "Phillips curves in the euro area," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mark Thissen & Frank van Oort & Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-ArgilÃ©s & Trond Husby, 2019. "The Implications of Brexit for UK and EU Regional Competitiveness," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-061/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eurico Ferreira & Ana Paula Serra, 2019. "ECB, BoE and Fed Monetary-Policy announcements: price and volume effects on European securities markets," Working Papers w201914, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Ritto & João Valle e Azevedo & Pedro Teles, 2019. "The Neutrality of Nominal Rates: How Long is the Long Run?," Working Papers w201911, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Enders, Zeno & Hünnekes, Franziska & Müller, Gernot, 2019. "Monetary Policy Announcements and Expectations: Evidence from German Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Mandras & Andrea Conte & Simone Salotti, 2019. "The RHOMOLO-IO modelling framework: a flexible Input-Output tool for policy analysis," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2019-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).