The European Fund for Strategic Investments: The Rhomolo-EIB 2019 update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Christensen & Andrea Conte & Filippo Di Pietro & Patrizio Lecca & Giovanni Mandras & Simone Salotti, 2018. "The third pillar of the Investment Plan for Europe: An impact assessment using the RHOMOLO model," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2018-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mark Thissen & Olga Ivanova & Giovanni Mandras & Trond Husby, 2019. "European NUTS 2 regions: construction of interregional trade-linked Supply and Use tables with consistent transport flows," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2019-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Martin & Weiers, Georg & Wolski, Marcin, 2019. "The 2019 assessment of the macroeconomic effects of the European Fund for Strategic Investments with the RHOMOLO-EIB model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 45, pages 5-15.
- Giovanni Mandras & Andrea Conte & Simone Salotti, 2019. "Coal regions in transition: the RHOMOLO-IO indirect jobs estimates," JRC Working Papers JRC118641, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsrhomolo; region; growth; efsi; eib; investments;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc118260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.