Report NEP-EEC-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Fabiani & Alberto Felettigh & Claire Giordano & Roberto Torrini, 2019. "Making room for new competitors. A comparative perspective on Italy’s exports in the euro-area market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall & Pavlos Petroulas & George S. Tavlas, 2019. "On the effects of the ECB’s funding policies on bank lending and the demand for the euro as an international reserve," Working Papers 270, Bank of Greece.
- Broadbent, Ben & Di Pace, Federico & Drechsel, Thomas & Harrison, Richard & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2019. "The Brexit vote, productivity growth and macroeconomic adjustments in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 51, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Alberto Fuertes, 2019. "External adjustment with a common currency: the case of the euro area," Working Papers 1936, Banco de España.
- Mattia Guerini & Duc Thi Luu & Mauro Napoletano, 2019. "Synchronization patterns in the European Union," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5q8fnecj1u8, Sciences Po.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Zaghini, Andrea, 2019. "Unconventional monetary policy and corporate bond issuance," Working Paper Series 2329, European Central Bank.
- Anna Bartocci & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2019. "Non-standard monetary policy measures in the new normal," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1251, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Carolina Ulloa Suarez, 2019. "Public finance sustainability in Europe: a behavioral model," AMSE Working Papers 1929, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Theresa Arnold & Mitu Gulati & Ugo Panizza, 2019. "Euro Area Sovereign Debt: Restructuring Options," IHEID Working Papers 18-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Etienne Vaccaro-Grange, 2019. "Quantitative Easing and the Term Premium as a Monetary Policy Instrument," AMSE Working Papers 1932, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Maria Karadima & Helen Louri, 2019. "Non-performing loans in the euro area: does market power matter?," Working Papers 271, Bank of Greece.
- Le Roux, Julien & Roma, Moreno, 2019. "Accuracy and determinants of self-assessed euro area house prices," Working Paper Series 2328, European Central Bank.
- Clemens Fuest & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2019. "A Primer on Developing European Public Goods," EconPol Policy Reports 16, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Bunn, Philip & Chen, Scarlet & Mizen, Paul & Smietanka, Pawel & Thwaites, Gregory, 2019. "The impact of Brexit on UK firms," Bank of England working papers 818, Bank of England.
- Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sofianos, Emmanouil, 2019. "Money Neutrality, Monetary Aggregates and Machine Learning," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 4-2016, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Simeon Coleman & Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2019. "Current account and structural change in European transition economies," Working Papers 2019/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- D’Amico, Stefania & Kaminska, Iryna, 2019. "Credit easing versus quantitative easing: evidence from corporate and government bond purchase programs," Bank of England working papers 825, Bank of England.
- Martin Christensen & Georg Weiers & Andrea Conte & Marcin Wolski & Simone Salotti, 2019. "The European Fund for Strategic Investments: The Rhomolo-EIB 2019 update," JRC Research Reports JRC118260, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2019. "Quantile regressions, asymmetric adjustment and crisis: the case of EU real exchange rates," Working Papers 2019/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Melolinna, Marko & Tóth, Máté, 2019. "Trend and cycle shocks in Bayesian unobserved components models for UK productivity," Bank of England working papers 826, Bank of England.
- Pablo Garcia Sanchez & Alban Moura, 2019. "The LU-EAGLE model with disaggregated public expenditure," BCL working papers 135, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Federico Bassi, 2019. "Capacity Utilization and the NAIRCU - Evidences of Hysteresis in EU countries," CEPN Working Papers 2019-09, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.