Report NEP-EEC-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anita Angelovska–Bezhoska & Ana Mitreska & Sultanija Bojcheva-Terzijan, 2018. "The Impact of the ECB’s Quantitative Easing Policy on Capital Flows in the CESEE Region," Working Papers 2018-04, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Rita Schembri, "undated". "Ten years in Economic and Monetary Union: Malta’s experience," CBM Policy Papers PP/02/2018, Central Bank of Malta.
- Emília Zimková & Vlastimil Farka?ovský & ?ubomir Pinter & Jaros?aw Szostak & Krzysztof Koj, 2018. "A Dynamic Hierarchical Cluster Analysis of Economic Performance and Perceptions of the Euro across EU Countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910153, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fritz Breuss, 2018. "25 Years Single Market: Which Trade and Growth Effects?," WIFO Working Papers 572, WIFO.
- Karolina Tura-Gawron & Magdalena Szyszko, 2018. "Spatial Approach to Heterogeneity of Inflation Expectations in the Euro Area," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910174, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wael Bousselmi & Patrick Sentis & Marc Willinger, 2018. "Impact of the Brexit vote announcement on long-run market performance," CEE-M Working Papers 18-23, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Heider, Florian & Saidi, Farzad & Schepens, Glenn, 2018. "Life below zero: Bank lending under negative policy rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 13191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Tano Santos, 2017. "Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Jul 2017.
- Kaitila, Ville & Kauhanen, Antti & Kuusi, Tero & Lehmus, Markku & Maliranta, Mika & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2018. "Finland’s Growth Performance – The Lost Decade and the Prospects in the Near Term," ETLA Reports 87, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roberto Iacono & Marco Ranaldi, 2018. "Sources of Inequality in Italy," Working Papers 479, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Fecht, Falko & Reitz, Stefan, 2018. "Dealer behaviour in the Euro money market during times of crisis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 184750, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Christensen & Andrea Conte & Filippo Di Pietro & Patrizio Lecca & Giovanni Mandras & Simone Salotti, 2018. "The third pillar of the Investment Plan for Europe: An impact assessment using the RHOMOLO model," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2018-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bruno S. Frey & Armin Steuernagel & Jonas Friedrich, 2018. "Future European Alliance - Europe as a Flexible Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Theano Kakoulidou & Panagiotis Konstantinou & Thomas Moutos, 2018. "The Subminimum Wage Reform in Greece and the Labour-Labour Substitution Hypothesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7273, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michal Mares & Martin Slany, 2018. "Early Warning Indicator of financial crises for V4 Countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2018. "Looking for the missing rich: Tracing the top tail of the wealth distribution," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Koeniger, Winfried & Ramelet, Marc-Antoine, 2018. "Home Ownership and Monetary Policy Transmission," Economics Working Paper Series 1814, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.