|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Jana Cahlíková & Lubomír Cingl, 2017. "Risk preferences under acute stress," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 209-236, March.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Michal Bauer & Jana Cahlikova & Julie Chytilova & Tomas Zelinsky, 2016. "Social Contagion of Ethnic Hostility," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp567, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jana Cahlikova should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.