- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Lubomir Cingl & Jana Cahlikova, 2013. "Risk Preferences under Acute Stress," Working Papers IES 2013/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2013.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jana Cahlikova should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.