Report NEP-SOC-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Montolio & Ana Tur-Prats, 2018. "Long-lasting social capital and its impact on economic development: the legacy of the commons," Working Papers 2018/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Catalina Bolancé & Jordi Caïs & Diego Torrente, 2018. "“Trust in times of economic crisis in Spain: Paradoxes for social capital theory”," IREA Working Papers 201830, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2018.
- Casari, Marco & Ichino, Andrea & Michaeli, Moti & De Paola, Maria & Marandola, Ginevra & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2018. "Civicness Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 11955, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Michela Carlana & Eliana La Ferrara & Paolo Pinotti, 2018. "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools," NBER Working Papers 25333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodler, Roland & Srisuma, Sorawoot & Vesperoni, Alberto & Zurlinden, Noemie, 2018. "Measuring Ethnic Stratification and its Effect on Trust in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 13368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bustamante, Silke, 2018. "CSR, trust and the employer brand," Working Papers 96, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- María Angelica Bautista & Felipe González & Luis R. Martínez & Pablo Muñoz & Mounu Prem, 2018. "The Geography of Repression and Support for Democracy: Evidence from the Pinochet Dictatorship," Working papers 5, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Booth, Alison L & Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan, 2018. "The Intergenerational Behavioural Consequences of a Socio-Political Upheaval," CEPR Discussion Papers 13354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:82/soc/2017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Regner, 2018. "What's behind image? towards a better understanding of image-driven behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- John D'Attoma & Clara Volintiru & Antoine Malezieux, 2018. "Gender, Social Value Orientation, and Tax Compliance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7372, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2018. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Jessica & Macis, Mario & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 2018. "Leveraging Patients' Social Networks to Overcome Tuberculosis Underdetection: A Field Experiment in India," IZA Discussion Papers 11942, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Giving once, giving twice: A two-period field experiment on intertemporal crowding in charitable giving," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-305r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Elisa Hofmann & Michael E. Fiagbenu & Asri Özgümüs & Amir M. Tahamtan & Tobias Regner, 2018. "My Peers are Watching me - Audience and Peer Effects in a Pay-What-You-Want Context," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bauer, Michal & Cahlíková, Jana & Celik Katreniak, Dagmara & Chytilová, Julie & Cingl, Lubomir & Želinský, Tomáš, 2018. "Anti-Social Behavior in Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 11944, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tausch, Arno, 2018. "The return of religious Antisemitism? The evidence from World Values Survey data," MPRA Paper 90093, University Library of Munich, Germany.