“Trust in times of economic crisis in Spain: Paradoxes for social capital theory”
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSocial trust; trust in institutions; economic crisis; political movements; social capital; Spain. JEL classification:H12; I31; D73;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2018-12-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2018-12-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .