Report NEP-CBE-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Katuscak & Tomas Miklanek, 2018. "What Drives Conditional Cooperation in Public Goods Games?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp631, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Thomas Garcia & Sébastien Massoni & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Ambiguity and excuse-driven behavior in charitable giving," Working Papers 1826, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2018. "If I Don't Trust Your Preferences, I Won't Follow Mine: Preference Stability, Beliefs, and Strategic Choice," TWI Research Paper Series 113, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Joanna Douat & Mateus Ponchio, 2018. "What influences most on anchoring willingness to pay? Consumer self-confidence and hedonic-utilitarian consumption as underlying factors for price-anchoring susceptibility," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310340, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marine Hainguerlot & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Vincent de Gardelle, 2018. "Metacognitive ability predicts learning cue-stimulus associations in the absence of external feedback," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01761531, HAL.
- Justin Dijk & Erik Ansink, 2018. "Conservation auctions, collusion and the endowment effect," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-093/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Civelli, Andrea & Deck, Cary & LeBlanc, Justin D. & Tutino, Antonella, 2018. "Rationally Inattentive Consumer: An Experiment," Working Papers 1813, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2018. "Cost-benefi t analysis in reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1621, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David S. Ahn & Ryota Iijima & Yves Le Yaouanq & Todd Sarver, 2017. "Behavioral Characterizations of Naiveté for Time-Inconsistent Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2074R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2018.
- Pejsachowicz, Leonardo & Toussaert, Séverine, 2017. "Choice deferral, indecisiveness and preference for flexibility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83566, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michal Bauer & Jana Cahlikova & Dagmara Celik Katreniak & Julie Chytilova & Lubomir Cingl & Tomas Zelinsky, 2018. "Anti-social Behavior in Groups," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp632, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.