Report NEP-EXP-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahul Mehrotra & Vincent Somville & Lore vandewalle, 2016. "Increasing trust in the bank to enhance savings: Experimental evidence from India," CMI Working Papers 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Jana Cahlikova & Lubomir Cingl & Ian Levely, 2017. "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Leonie Kühl & Nora Szech, 2017. "Physical Distance and Cooperativeness Towards Strangers," Working Papers 2017-087, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jorge Gallego & Juan D. Martínez & Kevin Munger & Mateo Vásquez, 2017. "Tweeting for Peace: Experimental Evidence from the 2016 Colombian Plebiscite," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015852, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Harald W. Lang, 2016. "You Are Not Alone: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking When Social Comparisons Matter," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2016-12, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Sheheryar Banuri & Katarina Dankova & Philip Keefer, 2017. "It's not all fun and games: Feedback, task motivation, and effort," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-10, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jun Feng & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2017. "Instability in the Voluntary Contribution Mechanism with a Quasi-linear Payoff Function: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers SDES-2017-25, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2017. "Competition, Information and Cooperation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201731, University of Turin.
- Benjamin Ouvrard & Anne Stenger, 2017. "Nudging with heterogeneity in terms of environmental sensitivity : a public goods experiment in networks," Working Papers of BETA 2017-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Replication in experimental economics: A historical and quantitative approach focused on public good game experiments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01651080, HAL.
- Catherine Porter & Danila Serra, 2017. "Gender differences in the choice of major: The importance of female role models," Departmental Working Papers 1705, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Janet Hua Jiang & Cathy Zhang, 2017. "Competing Currencies in the Laboratory," Staff Working Papers 17-53, Bank of Canada.
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2016. "How do voters respond to information on self-serving elite behaviour? Evidence from a randomized survey experiment in Tanzania," CMI Working Papers 9, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Sheheryar Banuri & Philip Keefer & Damien de Walque, 2017. "Love the job... or the patient? Task vs. mission-based motiviations in healthcare," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Nazneen, Mahnaz, 2017. "The Effect of Positive Mood on Cooperation in Repeated Interaction," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 347, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Abbie Turiansky, "undated". "Collective Action in Games as in Life: Experimental Evidence from Canal Cleaning in Haiti," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b4f3a3ef599b43c6a875d9380, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Weinert, Stephan, 2017.
"Zum Zusammenhang zwischen Employer Awards und Arbeitgeberattraktivität
[On the Relationship Between Employer Awards and Employer Attractiveness]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 35, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Quack, Helmut, 2016.
"KÖLSCH versus ALT: Erkenntnisse aus konsumentenpsychologischen Experimenten
[KÖLSCH versus ALT: Learnings From Consumer Psychological Experiments]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 34, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Hofmann, Sarah & Mühlenweg, Andrea, 2017. "Learning Intensity Effects in Students' Mental and Physical Health - Evidence from a Large Scale Natural Experiment in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-622, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Amy Johnson & Ryan Callahan & Jesse Chandler & Jason Markesich, "undated". "Using Behavioral Science to Improve Survey Response: An Experiment with the National Beneficiary Survey (In Focus Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 10502807e06d4685a4143ef1a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2017. "Escalation in Dynamic Conflict: On Beliefs and Selection," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-05, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics? Expectations and Behaviors in Evolving Economies with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2017/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- James Andreoni & Paul Feldman & Charles Sprenger, 2017. "A Stream of Prospects or a Prospect of Streams: On the Evaluation of Intertemporal Risks," NBER Working Papers 24075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonia Grohmann, 2017. "Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior: Evidence from the Emerging Asian Middle Class," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1702, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mario Lackner & Hendrik Sonnabend, 2017. "Coping with advantageous inequity - Field evidence from professional penalty kicking," Economics working papers 2017-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Yuan Yuan & Tracy Xiao Liu & Chenhao Tan & Jie Tang, 2017. "Online Red Packets: A Large-scale Empirical Study of Gift Giving on WeChat," Papers 1712.02926, arXiv.org.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Song, Shiyun & Yao, Chen, 2017. "The Price Effects of Liquidity Shocks: A Study of SEC's Tick-Size Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vicky Barham & Rose Anne Devlin & Rebekah Owusu, 2017. "Strategic Philanthropists: Who Are They and Do They Matter?," Working Papers 1717E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Cubas, German & Silos, Pedro, 2017. "Social Insurance and Occupational Mobility," MPRA Paper 83020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Perea, Andrés, 2017. "Algorithms for cautious reasoning in games," Memorandum 10/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- McGuigan, Martin & McNally, Sandra & Wyness, Gill, 2016. "Student awareness of costs and benefits of educational decisions: effects of an information campaign," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68896, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duncan K. Foley, 2017. "Information theory and behavior," Working Papers 1731, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Crutzen, Benoï¿½t SY & Flamand, Sabine & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2017. "Prize allocation and incentives in team contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 12493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Da Silva, Sergio & De Faveri, Dinorá & Matsushita, Raul, 2017. "Personality influences hyperbolic discounting," MPRA Paper 83171, University Library of Munich, Germany.