Report NEP-EXP-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," Working Papers 2017-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Jana Cahlikova & Lubomir Cingl & Ian Levely, 2017. "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp589, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David L. Dickinson & Ananish Chaudhuri & Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy, 2017. "Trading while sleepy? Circadian mismatch and excess volatility in a global experimental asset market," Working Papers 17-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kelly Bedard & Stefanie Fischer, 2017. "Competition and Academic Performance: Evidence from a Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 1704, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Gómez Martínez, Francisco, 2017. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogeneous Firms : Experimental Evidence," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25251, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Martin Geiger & Richard Hule, 2017. "The role of correlation in two-asset games: Some experimental evidence," Working Papers 2017-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer & Alexander Gruber, 2017. "Do the altruists lie less?," Working Papers 2017-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & De Couck, Marijke & Di Stasio, Valentina & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Why Is Unemployment Duration a Sorting Criterion in Hiring?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 115, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jared Rubin & Anya Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "Loss Aversion and the Quantity-Quality Tradeoff," Working Papers 17-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Seda Ertac & Mert Gumren & Levent Kockesen, 2017. "Strategic Feedback in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1714, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2017. "Bayesian versus Heuristic-based choice under sleep restriction and suboptimal times of day," Working Papers 17-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Ke WU & Spencer WHEATLEY & Didier SORNETTE, 2017. "The British Pound on Brexit night: a natural experiment of market efficiency and real-time predictability," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- David B. Johnson & Matthew D. Webb, 2017. "An Experimental Test of the No Safety Schools Theorem," Carleton Economic Papers 17-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Sanjog Misra, 2017. "Scalable Price Targeting," NBER Working Papers 23775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Meghan Howard Noveck, 2017. "High-Dosage Tutoring and Reading Achievement: Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 23792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Working Papers 17-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Adriana Alventosa & Gonzalo Olcina, 2017. "On the emergence of a sanctioning institution," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0417, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Kelsey, David, 2017. "Ambiguity and the Centipede Game: Strategic Uncertainty in Multi-Stage Games," Working Papers 0638, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.