Report NEP-GEN-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas (T.) Buser & Noemi Peter & Stefan Wolter, 2017. "Gender, Willingness to Compete and Career Choices Along the Whole Ability Distribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-081/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Card & A. Abigail Payne, 2017. "High School Choices and the Gender Gap in STEM," NBER Working Papers 23769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jana Cahlikova & Lubomir Cingl & Ian Levely, 2017. "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp589, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Patric Gaule & Mario Piacentini, 2017. "An Advisor Like Me? Advisor Gender and Post-graduate Careers in Science," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp594, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ji Young Kang, 2017. "The Danger of a One-sided Story: The Effects of Production Regimes and Family Policies on the Gender Employment Gap," LIS Working papers 709, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Erik Lundquist & Hanna Eklööf, 2017. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty: A Varieties of Capitalism Approach," LIS Working papers 710, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rachel Ngai & Lei Fang & Robert Duval Hernandez, 2017. "Taxes and Market Hours -- the Role of Gender and Skill," 2017 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.