Report NEP-LAW-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicoleta-Elena Heghes, 2021. "Mediation Procedure in Case of Crime of Preventing the Freedom to Practice Religion," Scientia Moralitas Conference Proceedings 01253, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Murat Guray Kirdar & Ivan Lopez Cruz & Betul Turkum, 2021. "The Effect of 3.6 Million Refugees on Crime," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2113, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Moslehi, Solmaz & Parasnis, Jaai & Tani, Massimiliano & Vejayaratnam, Josephina, 2021. "Assaults during Lockdown in NSW and Victoria," IZA Discussion Papers 14573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ram Mohan, M.P. & Gupta, Aditya, 2021. "Treatment of Intellectual Property License in Insolvency: Analysing Indian law in comparison with the U.S. and U K," IIMA Working Papers WP 2021-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Joseph J. Sabia & Dhaval M. Dave & Fawaz Alotaibi & Daniel I. Rees, 2021. "Is Recreational Marijuana a Gateway to Harder Drug Use and Crime?," NBER Working Papers 29038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortuna Casoria & Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Davide Sala, 2021. "Local government and innovation: The case of Italian provinces," Discussion Paper series in Regional Science & Economic Geography 2021-06, Gran Sasso Science Institute, Social Sciences, revised Apr 2021.
- Katherine Di Lucido & Nicholas K. Tabor & Jeffery Y. Zhang, 2021. "A Brief History of the U.S. Regulatory Perimeter," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-051, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Serzo, Aiken Larisa O., 2020. "Cross-border Data Regulation for Digital Platforms: Data Privacy and Security," Discussion Papers DP 2020-47, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kline, Patrick & Rose, Evan K. & Walters, Christopher R., 2021. "Systemic Discrimination among Large U.S. Employers," IZA Discussion Papers 14634, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer, Michal & Cahlíková, Jana & Chytilová, Julie & Roland, Gerald, 2021. "Shifting Punishment on Minorities: Experimental Evidence of Scapegoating," IZA Discussion Papers 14608, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2021. "Do Non-Compete Covenants Influence State Startup Activity? Evidence From The Michigan Experiment," Working Papers 21-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ganserer, Angelika, 2021. "Non-compliance with temporary agency work regulations: Initial evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cristina-Luiza Erimia, 2021. "Legislative and Jurisprudential Considerations Regarding the Restriction of the Free Movement of Goods on the EU Internal Market from the Viewpoint of Public Health Protection," Scientia Moralitas Conference Proceedings 01242, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur & Benjamin Stanwix & Amy Thornton, 2020. "Measuring Multidimensional Labour Law Violation with an Application to South Africa," Working Papers 202002, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Rati Ram, 2021. "Size Matters: Corruption Perceptions versus Corruption Experiences by Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9221, CESifo.
- Zhijun Chen & Chongwoo Choe & Jiajia Cong & Noriaki Matsushima, 2021. "Data-driven mergers and personalization," ISER Discussion Paper 1108r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Aug 2021.