Report NEP-CBE-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheheryar Banuri & Katarina Dankova & Philip Keefer, 2017. "It's not all fun and games: Feedback, task motivation, and effort," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-10, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Harald W. Lang, 2016. "You Are Not Alone: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking When Social Comparisons Matter," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2016-12, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Benjamin Ouvrard & Anne Stenger, 2017. "Nudging with heterogeneity in terms of environmental sensitivity : a public goods experiment in networks," Working Papers of BETA 2017-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Da Silva, Sergio & De Faveri, Dinorá & Matsushita, Raul, 2017. "Personality influences hyperbolic discounting," MPRA Paper 83171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Savelyev & Kegon Teng Kok Tan, 2017. "Socioemotional Skills, Education, and Health-Related Outcomes of High-Ability Individuals," Working Papers 2017-086, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Daniel Kardefelt Winther & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "How Does The Time Children Spend Using Digital Technology Impact Their Mental Well-Being, Social Relationships And Physical Activity? An Evidence-Focused Literature Review," Papers indipa925, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Iain Embrey, 2017. "States of Nature and States of Mind: A Generalised Theory of Decision-Making, evaluated by application to Human Capital Development," Working Papers 209919485, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jana Cahlikova & Lubomir Cingl & Ian Levely, 2017. "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Replication in experimental economics: A historical and quantitative approach focused on public good game experiments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01651080, HAL.
- Szabolcs Deák & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2017. "Internal Rationality, Learning and Imperfect Information," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0817, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Florian Lindner, 2017. "Choking under pressure of top performers: Evidence from biathlon competitions," Working Papers 2017-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.