Internal Rationality, Learning and Imperfect Information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Serpieri Carolina, 2017.
"Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?,"
00132, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elton Beqiraj & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Di Pietro & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?," JRC Working Papers JRC111392, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Di Pietro Marco, 2017.
"Beliefs formation and the puzzle of forward guidance power,"
00131, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Beqiraj, Elton & Di Pietro, Marco, 2017. "Beliefs formation and the puzzle of forward guidance power," EconStor Preprints 175198, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Robust Optimal Policies in a Behavioural New Keynesian Model," JRC Working Papers JRC111603, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
- E03 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Macroeconomics
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2017-12-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-12-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sur:surrec:0817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ioannis Lazopoulos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desuruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.