Report NEP-SOC-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Child, Travers Barclay & Nikolova, Elena, 2018. "War and Social Attitudes," GLO Discussion Paper Series 279, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Míguez, Daniel & Dewey, Matías, 2018. "The conditions of socioeconomic development exploring the legitimacy of social norms, trust, and corruption in Chile and Argentina," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jens Ruhose & Stephan L. Thomsen & Insa Weilage, 2018. "The Wider Benefits of Adult Learning: Work-Related Training and Social Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 7268, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francisco J. Medina-Albaladejo & María Dolores Añón-Higón & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & José Miguel Lana-Berasain, 2018. "Local constraints and knowledge transfer in the formation and development of cooperatives: Catalonia, 1860?1939," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1808, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Libertad González Luna & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2018. "Gender norms and intimate partner violence," Economics Working Papers 1620, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 994, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7294, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Alesina & Michela Carlana & Eliana La Ferrara & Paolo Pinotti, 2018. "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1817, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michal Bauer & Jana Cahlikova & Dagmara Celik Katreniak & Julie Chytilova & Lubomir Cingl & Tomas Zelinsky, 2018. "Anti-social Behavior in Groups," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp632, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Veettil, P.C. & Devi, A. & Gupta, I., 2018. "Caste, Informal Social Networks and Varietal Turnover," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277172, International Association of Agricultural Economists.