War and Social Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2016.
"What Can We Learn about the Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity in the Presence of Misreporting?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 997-1017.
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian M. McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2015. "What Can We Learn About the Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity in the Presence of Misreporting?," Emory Economics 1502, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian M. McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2015. "What Can We Learn About the Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity in the Presence of Misreporting?," NBER Working Papers 21596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; social attitudes; World War II;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2018-12-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2018-12-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOC-2018-12-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.