Consumption composition and macroeconomic dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Boppart, 2014.
"Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts in a Growth Model With Relative Price Effects and Non‐Gorman Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 2167-2196, November.
- Timo Boppart, 2011. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," ECON - Working Papers 002, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Boppart, Timo, 2013. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79777, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Timo Boppart, 2013. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," 2013 Meeting Papers 217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Papageorgiou, Chris & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2006. "Dynamics in a non-scale R&D growth model with human capital: Explaining the Japanese and South Korean development experiences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 901-930, June.
- D. Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2004. "Nonlinear growth in a long-run perspective," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 101-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:15:y:2015:i:1:p:42:n:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.