Heterogeneous Consumption Goods, Sectoral Change, and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Meckl, Jürgen, 1999.
"Structural change and generalized balanced growth,"
Discussion Papers, Series I
298, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Juergen Meckl, 2000. "Structural Change and Generalized Balanced Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0233, Econometric Society.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan D. Ostry & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"Saving Behavior in Low- and Middle-Income Developing Countries: A Comparison,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 38-71, March.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan David Ostry & Carmen Reinhart, 1995. "Saving Behavior in Low and Middle-Income Developing Countries; A Comparison," IMF Working Papers 95/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1995. "Saving behavior in low- and middle-income developing countries," MPRA Paper 13757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1996. "Saving Behavior in Low- and Middle-Income Developing Countries: A Comparison," MPRA Paper 6978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated".
"Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts of Economic Growth,"
IEW - Working Papers
111, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2002. "Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts of Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweilmueller, 2006. "Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts of Economic Growth," 2006 Meeting Papers 342, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2002. "Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zind, Richard G., 1991. "Income convergence and divergence within and between LDC groups," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 719-727, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cruz Edgar, 2017.
"Structural change and non-constant biased technical change,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Edgar Cruz, 2015. "Structural Change and Non-Constant Biased Technical Change," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/324, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2006.
"Growth, Sectoral Composition, and the Wealth of Nations,"
278, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2006. "Growth, Sectoral Composition, and the Wealth of Nations," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2007. "Growth, Sectoral Composition, And The Wealth Of Nations," CAMA Working Papers 2007-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Raurich, Xavier, 2010.
"Growth, sectoral composition, and the evolution of income levels,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2440-2460, December.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2010. "Growth, sectoral composition, and the evolution of income levels," Post-Print hal-00743844, HAL.
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2008. "Impacts of Intermediate Trade on Structural Change," MPRA Paper 40841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:10:y:2006:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.