Report NEP-CBE-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," Working Papers 2017-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- S. H. Ayhan & K. Gatskova & H. Lehmann, 2017. "The impact of non-cognitive skills and risk preferences on rural-to-urban migration: Evidence from Ukraine," Working Papers wp1106, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Geiger & Richard Hule, 2017. "The role of correlation in two-asset games: Some experimental evidence," Working Papers 2017-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Natanael Waraney Gerald Massie & Chaikal Nuryakin, 2017. "When Prime Depositors Run on the Banks: A Behavioral Approach," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201712, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2017.
- Kelly Bedard & Stefanie Fischer, 2017. "Competition and Academic Performance: Evidence from a Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 1704, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Jana Cahlikova & Lubomir Cingl & Ian Levely, 2017. "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp589, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jared Rubin & Anya Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "Loss Aversion and the Quantity-Quality Tradeoff," Working Papers 17-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Matthias Fahn & Hendrik Hakenes, 2017. "Teamwork as a Self-Disciplining Device," Economics working papers 2017-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michel de Lara, 2017. "Rationally Biased Learning," Working Papers hal-01581982, HAL.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer & Alexander Gruber, 2017. "Do the altruists lie less?," Working Papers 2017-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Kaushal Mukherjee, 2016. "The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur," Post-Print hal-01484491, HAL.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2017. "Economics from an Evolutionary Perspective," LEM Papers Series 2017/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.