(50%) Hertie School of GovernanceBerlin, Germany
: +49/30/259 219 0
+49/30/259 219 111
Quartier 110, Friedrichstraße 180, 10117 Berlin
RePEc:edi:hertide (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Abteilung Volkswirtschaftslehre Berlin, Germany
Freie Universität Berlin
(030) 838 2129
Boltzmannstrasse 20, D-14195 Berlin
RePEc:edi:iofubde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Henrik Enderlein & Johannes Lindner & Oscar Calvo-Gonzalez & Raymond Ritter, 2005. "The EU budget – how much scope for institutional reform?," Public Economics 0509005, EconWPA.
- Henrik Enderlein & Detlef Junker & Stormy Mildner & Katharina Gnath & Josef Braml, 2008. "USA nach der Wahl − welche Folgen sind für Europa zu erwarten?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(23), pages 03-15, December.
- Henrik Enderlein, 2004. "Break it, Don't Fix it!," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1039-1046, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Henrik Enderlein & Johannes Lindner & Oscar Calvo-Gonzalez & Raymond Ritter, 2005.
"The EU budget – how much scope for institutional reform?,"
- Luisa Giuriato, 2006. "The decision-making procedures for the European Union's finances in the Constitutional debate," Working Papers 96, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Adalbert Winkler & Roland Beck, 2006. "Macroeconomic and financial stability challenges for acceding and candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 48, European Central Bank.
- Anderton, Robert & De Santis, Roberto A. & Warmedinger, Thomas & di Mauro, Filippo & Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the ESCB & Ernst, Ekkehard & Sydow, Matthias & Zumer, Tina & Shen, J, 2005. "Competitiveness and the export performance of the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 30, European Central Bank.
- Karl Whelan & Filippo Altissimo & Evaggelia Georgiou & Teresa Sastre & Maria Teresa Valderrama & Gabriel Sterne & Marc Stocker & Mark Weth & Alpo Willman, 2005.
"Wealth and asset price effects on economic activity,"
Open Access publications
10197/210, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Willman, Alpo & Whelan, Karl & Altissimo, Filippo & Georgiou, Evaggelia & Sastre, Teresa & Valderrama, Maria Teresa & Sterne, Gabriel & Stocker, Marc & Weth, Mark, 2005. "Wealth and asset price effects on economic activity," Occasional Paper Series 29, European Central Bank.
- Sturm, Michael & Siegfried, Nikolaus, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
- Alistair K. L. Milne, 2011. "Limited Liability Government Debt for the Eurozone -super-†," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 57(1), pages 44-78, March.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Lindner, Johannes & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar & Ritter, Raymond, 2005. "The EU budget - how much scope for institutional reform?," Occasional Paper Series 27, European Central Bank.
- Sebastian Dullien & Daniela Schwarzer, 2009. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the EU Budget Debate: Why and How?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 153-174, January.
- Luisa Giuriato, 2009.
"Reforming the EU Budgetary Procedure: Is Codecision a Step Forward?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 55(1), pages 57-93, March.
- Luisa Giuriato, 2008. "Reforming the EU budgetary procedure: is Codecision a step forward?," Working Papers 114, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dierick, Frank & Pires, Fatima & Scheicher, Martin & Spitzer, Kai Gereon, 2005. "The New Basel Capital Framework and its implementation in the European Union," Occasional Paper Series 42, European Central Bank.
- Annenkov, Anatoli & Madaschi, Christophe, 2005. "Labour productivity in the Nordic EU countries: a comparative overview and explanatory factors 1980-2004," Occasional Paper Series 39, European Central Bank.
- Thimann, Christian & Bracke, Thierry & Wölfinger, Regine & Bessone Basto, Rita & Hollensen, Ole & von Stenglin, Stephan & Fernández de Lis, Santiago & Weber, Pierre-François & Committeri, Marco & Paul, 2005. "Managing financial crises in emerging market economies - experience with the involvement of private sector creditors," Occasional Paper Series 32, European Central Bank.
- Schönenberger, Andreas & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2005. "Integration of securities market infrastructure in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 33, European Central Bank.
- Armin J. Kammel, 2005. "A Proposal for the Governance of Financial Regulation and Supervision in Europe," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 167-181.
- Martin, Reiner & Roma, Moreno & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2005. "Regulatory reforms in selected EU network industries," Occasional Paper Series 28, European Central Bank.
- Petschnigg, Reinhard, 2005. "The institutional framework for financial market policy in the USA seen from an EU perspective," Occasional Paper Series 35, European Central Bank.
- Demosthenes Ioannou & Martin Heipertz, 2011. "EMU, Political Union and Economic Performance: Lessons from the Stability and Growth Pact and the Lisbon Strategy," Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Flad, Michael & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of New Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
- Henrik Enderlein, 2004.
"Break it, Don't Fix it!,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1039-1046, December.
- Fiorella Kostoris Padoa Schioppa, 2006. "The 2005 Reform of the Stability and Growth Pact: Too Little, Too Late?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 6, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat, 2006. "Would Fiscal Authorities in the EMU prefer to coordinate?," Working Papers 2072/3687, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2010. "Eine Wirtschaftsregierung für Europa? Die EU braucht bessere governance, aber kein gouvernement économique," RWI Positionen 41, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Campoy, Juan Cristobal & Negrete, Juan Carlos, 2009.
"Structural reforms and budget deficits in a monetary union: a strategic approach,"
UMUFAE Economics Working Papers
5504, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Campoy Juan Cristóbal & Negrete Juan C., 2010. "Structural Reforms and Budget Deficits in a Monetary Union: A Strategic Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henrik Enderlein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.