Report NEP-LAW-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alemanno, Alberto & Pech, Laurent, 2017. "Thinking Justice Outside the Docket: A Critical Assessment of the Reform of the EU's Court System," HEC Research Papers Series 1187, HEC Paris, revised 09 Feb 2017.
- Barnes, Paul, 2018. "Recent developments in investment fraud and scams: Contracts for Difference (‘CFD’) spread betting and binary options and foreign exchange (‘Forex’) sometimes collectively known as ‘forbin’ – the UK e," MPRA Paper 85061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Maria Ventura & Christopher F Baum, 2018. "The Economic Determinants of Crime: an Approach through Responsiveness Scores," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 948, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anny Retnowati, 2018. "Criminal Policy on Hidden Defects in Marriage in Indonesia," GATR Journals gjbssr508, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Christine Lücke & Andreas Knabe, 2018. "How Much Does Others' Protection Matter? Employment Protection, Future Labour Market Prospects and Well-Being," CESifo Working Paper Series 6936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julian Schumacher & Christoph Trebesch & Henrik Enderlein, 2018. "Sovereign Defaults in Court," CESifo Working Paper Series 6931, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bardey, David & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2016. "Drugs, Showrooms and Financial Products: Competition and Regulation When Sellers Provide Expert Advice," HEC Research Papers Series 1184, HEC Paris, revised 16 Jan 2017.
- Huber, Martin & Imhof, David, 2018. "Machine Learning with Screens for Detecting Bid-Rigging Cartels," FSES Working Papers 494, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Rachel M. Gisselquist, 2018. "Legal empowerment and group-based inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ivan Grigoriev, 2018. "Why Dismiss a Good Case? Dual-Purpose Judicial Institutions In Constitutional Courts Under Autocracy: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- K Chad Clay & Ryan Bakker & Anne-Marie Brook & Daniel W Hill & Amanda Murdie, 2018. "HRMI Civil and Political Rights Metrics: 2018 Technical Note," Working Papers 18_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Eric Zwick, 2018. "The Costs of Corporate Tax Complexity," NBER Working Papers 24382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van der Loo, Guillaume, 2017. "The Court’s Opinion on the EU-Singapore FTA: Throwing off the shackles of mixity?," CEPS Papers 12570, Centre for European Policy Studies.