Recent developments in investment fraud and scams: Contracts for Difference (‘CFD’) spread betting and binary options and foreign exchange (‘Forex’) sometimes collectively known as ‘forbin’ – the UK experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Paul, 2010. "Insider dealing and market abuse: the UKs record on enforcement," MPRA Paper 25585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Barnes, 2010. "Stock market efficiency, insider dealing and market abuse: the UK experience," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 38-50.
- barnes, paul, 2016. "Stock market scams, shell companies, penny shares, boiler rooms and cold calling: the UK experience," MPRA Paper 71562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStocks; shares; securities; contracts for difference; CFD; spread betting; binary options; forex; forbin; scam; fraud.;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2018-04-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.