Learning to Act on World Trade: Preference Formation of Large Firms in the United States and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano Grossman, 2003. "Bringing Politics Back In:Rethinking the Role of Economic Interest Groups in European Integration," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 2, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6355, June.
- Holmes, Peter & Young, Alasdair R., 2002. "Liberalizing and Re-Regulating Telecommunications in Europe: A Common Framework and Persistent Differences," HWWA Discussion Papers 159, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Eising, Rainer, 2002. "Policy Learning in Embedded Negotiations: Explaining EU Electricity Liberalization," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(01), pages 85-120, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO's Basic Telecom Negotiations," Post-Print hal-00972815, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO’s Basic Telecom Negotiations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8527, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair R. Young, 2007. "Trade Politics Ain't What It Used to Be: The European Union in the Doha Round," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 789-811, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-02-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-02-01 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:p0065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .