Report NEP-OPM-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Sebastian, 2018. "Time-consistent monetary policy, terms of trade manipulation and welfare in open economies," Working Paper Series 2128, European Central Bank.
- Schuhmacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph & Enderlein, Henrik, 2018. "Sovereign defaults in court," Kiel Working Papers 2103, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahnert, Toni & Forbes, Kristin & Friedrich, Christian & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2018. "Macroprudential FX Regulations: Shifting the Snowbanks of FX Vulnerability?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JungJae Park & Charles Engel, 2017. "Debauchery and Original Sin: The Currency Composition of Sovereign Debt," 2017 Meeting Papers 1558, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastian Fanelli, 2017. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Portfolio Choice," 2017 Meeting Papers 1586, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2017. "Oil price shocks, monetary policy and current account imbalances within a currency union," CEPS Papers 13334, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2018. "Intra-temporal Substitution between Tradable and Nontradable Goods: Evidence from the Japanese Cross-sectional Survey Data," DSSR Discussion Papers 77, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Labour tax reforms, cross-country coordination and the monetary policy stance in the euro area: a structural model-based approach," Working Paper Series 2127, European Central Bank.
- Thi Hong Hanh Pham, 2018. "Liquidity and exchange rate volatility," Working Papers halshs-01708633, HAL.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2018. "Financial Flows, Global Interest Rates, and Political Integration," DSSR Discussion Papers 75, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Colacito, Riccardo & Croce, Mariano Massimiliano & Ho, Steven & Howard, Philip, 2018. "BKK the EZ Way. International Long-Run Growth News and Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 12783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.