by members of
Asian Institute of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Makati City, Philippines
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Jamil Paolo Francisco & Tristan Canare & Jean Rebecca Labios, 2018. "Obstacles and Enablers of Internationalization of Philippine SMEs Through Participation in Global Value Chains," Working Papers id:12905, eSocialSciences.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2016. "Will the Public Pay for Cleaner Air? A Case Study from Metro Manila," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160453, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Francisco, Jamil Paolo S., 2015. "Property Damage Recovery and Coping Behavior of Households Affected by an Extreme Flood Event in Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-40, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2011. "Are Metro Manila Households Willing to Pay for Cleaner Public Transport?," EEPSEA Research Report rr2011011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2011.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno, Frede, 2004. "Good governance in microcredit strategy for poverty reduction: focus on western Mindanao, Philippines," MPRA Paper 34273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Getinet, Haile, 2003. "Intergenerational mobility in educational and occupational status: evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 1383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 2003.
"Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence,"
1382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Taylor & S Bradley & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence," Working Papers 541451, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Nguyen, Anh & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 2001. "Testing for unit roots on heterogeneous panels: A sequential approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0108, CEPREMAP.
- Nguyen, Anh, 1997. "Japanese manufacturing investment in the UK 1972-1996: an econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 1920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Jr., Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2019. "Market power at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: The case of Alaska Airlines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 90-99.
- Manuela Jr., Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2016. "An analysis of Delta Air Lines' oil refinery acquisition," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 50-63.
- Manuela, Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2016. "The U.S. Airways Group: A post-merger analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PB), pages 138-150.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2015. "Willingness To Pay For Air Quality Improvements From Using Electric Jeepneys In Metro Manila," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(04), pages 1-17.
- Manuela, Wilfred S. & de Vera, Manuel J., 2015. "The impact of government failure on tourism in the Philippines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-22.
- Manuela, Wilfred Jr., 2007. "Airline liberalization effects on fare: The case of the Philippines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 161-167, February.
- Anh Nguyen & Getinet Haile & Jim Taylor, 2005. "Ethnic And Gender Differences In Intergenerational Mobility: A Study Of 26‐Year‐Olds In The Usa," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 544-564, September.
- Park,Seung Ho & Ungson,Gerardo Rivera & Francisco,Jamil Paolo S., 2016.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107129009, December.