by members of
Asian Institute of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Makati City, Philippines
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2011. "Are Metro Manila Households Willing to Pay for Cleaner Public Transport?," EEPSEA Research Report rr2011011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2011.
- Moreno, Frede, 2004. "Good governance in microcredit strategy for poverty reduction: focus on western Mindanao, Philippines," MPRA Paper 34273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Jr., Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2016. "An analysis of Delta Air Lines' oil refinery acquisition," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 50-63.
- Manuela, Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2016. "The U.S. Airways Group: A post-merger analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PB), pages 138-150.
- Manuela, Wilfred S. & de Vera, Manuel J., 2015. "The impact of government failure on tourism in the Philippines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-22.
- Manuela, Wilfred Jr., 2007. "Airline liberalization effects on fare: The case of the Philippines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 161-167, February.