by members of
Asian Institute of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Makati City, Philippines
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2011. "Are Metro Manila Households Willing to Pay for Cleaner Public Transport?," EEPSEA Research Report rr2011011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2011.
- Division of Policy and Practice,UNICEF, 2010. "Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies," Working papers 1001, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno, Frede, 2004. "Good governance in microcredit strategy for poverty reduction: focus on western Mindanao, Philippines," MPRA Paper 34273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Getinet, Haile, 2003. "Intergenerational mobility in educational and occupational status: evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 1383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 2003.
"Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence,"
1382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Taylor & S Bradley & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence," Working Papers 541451, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Nguyen, Anh & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 2001. "Testing for unit roots on heterogeneous panels: A sequential approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0108, CEPREMAP.
- Nguyen, Anh, 1997. "Japanese manufacturing investment in the UK 1972-1996: an econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 1920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esin Cakan & Nadia Doytch & Kamal P. Upadhyaya, 2015. "Does U.S. macroeconomic news make emerging financial markets riskier," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(1), pages 37-43, March.
- Nadia Doytch & Ronald U Mendoza & Charles I Siriban, 2015. "Does Mining FDI Crowd in Other Investments? Investigation of FDI Intersectoral Linkages," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 326-344, June.
- Doytch, Nadia, 2015. "Sectoral FDI cycles in South and East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 24-33.
- Nadia Doytch & Ronald U Mendoza, 2015. "Introduction: Managing Natural Resource Wealth for Development," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 300-304, June.
- Doytch, Nadia & Thelen, Nina & Mendoza, Ronald U., 2014. "The impact of FDI on child labor: Insights from an empirical analysis of sectoral FDI data and case studies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P2), pages 157-167.
- Nadia Doytch & Merih Uctum, 2012. "Sectoral Growth Effects of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 319-330.
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
- Doytch, Nadia & Uctum, Merih, 2011. "Does the worldwide shift of FDI from manufacturing to services accelerate economic growth? A GMM estimation study," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 410-427, April.
- Nadia Doytch & Franklin Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2011. "Employment effects of mergers and acquisitions in the United States by sector," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 925-928.
- Anh Nguyen & Getinet Haile & Jim Taylor, 2005. "Ethnic And Gender Differences In Intergenerational Mobility: A Study Of 26-Year-Olds In The Usa," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 544-564, 09.