Exploring the Philippine Economic Landscape and Structural Change Using the Input-Output Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Gemma Esther Estrada & Jesus Felipe, 2011. "Exploring the Philippine economic landscape and structural change using the input-output framework," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 34-59, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robles, Miguel & Torero, Maximo & von Braun, Joachim, 2009. "When speculation matters:," Issue briefs 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output Analysis; Linkage Index; Multiplier Product Matrix; Structural Change;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .