Benchmarking developing Asia's manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Sonobe & D. Hu & K. Otsuka, 2002. "Process of Cluster Formation in China: A Case Study of a Garment Town," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 118-139.
- Eiji Yamamura & Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2005. "Time path in innovation, imitation, and growth: the case of the motorcycle industry in postwar Japan," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 169-186.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 542-563.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2006. "Industrial development in the inland region of China: A case study of the motorcycle industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 818-838.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009.
"Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 377-389, October.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005," MPRA Paper 10251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2003. "Human capital, cluster formation, and international relocation: the case of the garment industry in Japan, 1968--98," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 37-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- By Albert G. Schweinberger & Jens Suedekum, 2015.
"De-industrialization and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1174-1185.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Suedekum, Jens, 2015. "De-industrialisation and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition," DICE Discussion Papers 170, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Exports, Capabilities, and Industrial Policy in India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_638, Levy Economics Institute.
- Felipe, Jesus & Kumar, Utsav & Abdon, Arnelyn, 2013.
"Exports, capabilities, and industrial policy in India,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 939-956.
- Marc Sangnier, 2009. "Does trust favor macroeconomic stability?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575021, HAL.
- Marc Sangnier, 2012. "Does Trust Favor Macroeconomic Stability?," AMSE Working Papers 1227, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Marc Sangnier, 2013. "Does trust favor macroeconomic stability?," Post-Print halshs-01510293, HAL.
- K L Krishna & Suresh Aggarwal & Abdul A Erumban & Deb Kusum Das, 2016. "Structural Changes in Employment in India, 1980-2011," Working papers 262, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing industries; Distribution management; Benchmarking; Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:7:y:2008:i:2:p:97-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.