The impact of government failure on tourism in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Paitoon Kraipornsak, 2011. "The world economy, competition, external shocks and demand for international tourist arrivals in Thailand," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 93-108.
- Chia-Ling Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009.
"Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations,"
CIRJE-F-687, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Ling Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-190, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J. & Tansuchat, R., 2009. "Interdependence of international tourism demand and volatility in leading ASEAN destinations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," Working Papers in Economics 10/27, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," KIER Working Papers 719, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Jeon, Narae, 2014. "Determinants of International Tourism Demand for the Philippines: An Augmented Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 55294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Vinod Mishra, 2009. "'I've been to Bali too' (and I will be going back): are terrorist shocks to Bali's tourist arrivals permanent or transitory?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1367-1378.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Bastian Franke & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Terrorism and the Regional and Religious Risk Perception of Foreigners: The Case of German Tourists," Working Papers 024, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2005. "The structure of tourist expenditure in Fiji: evidence from unit root structural break tests," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1157-1161.
- Porter, Julie, 2011. "Regional Economic Resilience and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: The Case of New Orleans' Tourism and Fishing Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-12, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2011. "Government Failure — Four Types," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 593-604.
- A. Özlem Önder & Aykan Candemir & Neşe Kumral, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of International Tourism Demand: The Case of Izmir," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 1525-1533, April.
More about this item
KeywordsC32; L83; L93; Tourism; Air transport safety; US FAA downgrade; EU ban;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:43:y:2015:i:c:p:11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.