Export or Domestic-led Growth in Asia?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles, Sébastien & El Karouni, Ilyess, 2008.
"La transformation postsocialiste chinoise : ouverture économique et contrainte extérieure,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(4), pages 391-413, Décembre.
- El Karouni, Ilyess & Charles, Sébastien, 2007.
"La transformation postsocialiste chinoise : ouverture économique et contrainte extérieure
[Chinese postsocialist transformation: economic opening and external constraint]," MPRA Paper 3102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Karouni, Ilyess & Charles, Sébastien, 2007. "La transformation postsocialiste chinoise : ouverture économique et contrainte extérieure
- Duc Minh Pham & Deepak Mishra & Kee-Cheok Cheong & John Arnold & Anh Minh Trinh & Huyen Thi Ngoc Ngo & Hien Thi Phuong Nguyen, 2013. "Trade Facilitation, Value Creation, and Competiveness : Policy Implications for Vietnam's Economic Growth, Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16786, The World Bank.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "Global Imbalances, Bretton Woods II, and Euroland's Role in All This," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_486, Levy Economics Institute.
- Duc Minh Pham & Deepak Mishra & Kee-Cheok Cheong & John Arnold & Anh Minh Trinh & Huyen Thi Ngoc Ngo & Hien Thi Phuong Nguyen, 2013. "Trade Facilitation, Value Creation, and Competiveness : Policy Implications for Vietnam's Economic Growth, Volume 1," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16784, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Asian century or multi-polar century ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4174, The World Bank.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2010. "La grande crisi e l’imperialismo globale," Department of Economics University of Siena 590, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- João Paulo Martin Faleiros & Denisard Cnéio de Oliveira Alves, 2008. "Modelo de Crescimento Baseado nas Exportações: Evidências empíricas para Chile, Brasil e México, em uma perspectiva Não Linear," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807170923500, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:2727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.