Why do Filipinos desire to work more hours?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, September.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, September.
- Francis Green & Golo Henseke, 2016. "Should governments of OECD countries worry about graduate underemployment?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 514-537.
- Denise J. Doiron, 2003. "Is Under‐Employment due to Labour Hoarding? Evidence from the Australian Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(246), pages 306-323, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Averi Chakrabarti & Karen A Grépin & Stéphane Helleringer, 2019. "The impact of supplementary immunization activities on routine vaccination coverage: An instrumental variable analysis in five low-income countries," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(2), pages 1-11, February.
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2006.
"Long term consequences of early childhood malnutrition,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 450-474, July.
- Alderman,Harold & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "Long-term consequences of early childhood malnutrition," FCND discussion papers 168, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alderman,Harold & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "Long-term consequences of early childhood malnutrition," FCND briefs 168, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2004. "Long Term Consequences Of Early Childhood Malnutrition," HiCN Working Papers 09, Households in Conflict Network.
- Yashar Tarverdi & Anu Rammohan, 2017. "On the role of governance and health aid on child mortality: a cross-country analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(9), pages 845-859, February.
- Na Li & Richard J. Vyn & Ken McEwan, 2016.
"To Invest or Sell? The Impacts of Ontario’s Greenbelt on Farm Exit and Investment Decisions,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 389-412.
- Li, Na & Vyn, Richard & McEwan, Ken, 2015. "To Invest or to Sell? The Impacts of Ontario's Greenbelt on Farm Exit and Investment Decisions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212049, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016.
"Ability Tracking and Social Capital in China’s Rural Secondary School System,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
37916, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability tracking and social capital in China's rural secondary school system," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 544339, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability tracking and social capital in China's rural secondary school system," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 544339, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013.
"Adolescent risk perception, substance use, and educational attainment,"
Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 1037-1055, September.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013. "Adolescent Risk Perception, Substance Use, and Educational Attainment," Working Papers 13-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- SÃ¨nakpon FidÃ¨le A. Dedehouanou & Luca Tiberti & Hilaire G. Houeninvo & Djohodo InÃ¨s Monwanou, 2019. "Working while studying: Employment premium or penalty for youth in Benin?," Working Papers PMMA 2019-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Sandra Müllbacher & Wolfgang Nagl, 2017. "Labour supply in Austria: an assessment of recent developments and the effects of a tax reform," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 465-486, August.
- Vuong, Nguyen & Chen, Xuan, 2018. "The Economic Returns to Communist Party Membership: Evidence from the Vietnamese Labor Market," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274121, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Campbell, Randall C. & Nagel, Gregory L., 2016. "Private information and limitations of Heckman's estimator in banking and corporate finance research," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 186-195.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Martinelli, Arianna & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2016.
"Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU Inventors,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 192-205.
- Giuliani , Elisa & Martinelli , Arianna & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Elisa Giuliani & Arianna Martinelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," LEM Papers Series 2015/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Maurice Mutisya & Moses W. Ngware & Caroline W. Kabiru & Ngianga-bakwin Kandala, 2016. "The effect of education on household food security in two informal urban settlements in Kenya: a longitudinal analysis," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(4), pages 743-756, August.
- Avellar, Ana Paula & Kupfer, David, 2011.
"Innovation and cooperation: evidence from the Brazilian innovation survey,"
Documentos de Proyectos
3900, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- DAVID KUPFER & Ana Paula Avellar, 2011. "Innovation andCooperation: Evidences from the Brazilian Innovation Survey," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 151, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2021. "Credit constraints and exports of SMEs in emerging and developing countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 311-332, January.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Lee Ohanian, 2019.
"The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 31, pages 63-83, January.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian, 2015. "The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment," NBER Working Papers 21532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Lee Ohanian, 2018. "Online Appendix to "The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment"," Online Appendices 18-242, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Lee Ohanian, 2018. "Code and data files for "The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment"," Computer Codes 18-242, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Melvyn Weeks, 2016. "Flexible Mixed Logit with Posterior Analysis: Exploring Willingness-to-Pay for Grid Resilience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1631, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Şahan, Duygu & Tuna, Okan, 2018. "Environmental innovation of transportation sector in OECD countries," Chapters from the Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics (HICL), in: Kersten, Wolfgang & Blecker, Thorsten & Ringle, Christian M. (ed.), The Road to a Digitalized Supply Chain Management: Smart and Digital Solutions for Supply Chain Management. Proceedings of the Hamburg International C, volume 25, pages 157-170, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute of Business Logistics and General Management.
- Ruomeng Cui & Dennis J. Zhang & Achal Bassamboo, 2019. "Learning from Inventory Availability Information: Evidence from Field Experiments on Amazon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(3), pages 1216-1235, March.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Crede, Carsten J. & Otten, Sebastian, 2013. "Methods for evaluating educational programs: Does Writing Center Participation affect student achievement?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 115-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:34:y:2020:i:2:p:106-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.