Using capabilities to project growth, 2010–2030
We forecast average annual GDP growth for 147 countries for 2010–2030. We use a cross-country regression model where the long-run fundamentals are determined by the countries’ accumulated capabilities and the capacity to undergo structural transformation.
Volume (Year): 26 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2007.
"Does Age Structure Forecast Economic Growth?,"
NBER Working Papers
13221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006.
"What You Export Matters,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Giuseppe Carone & C�cile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Gilles Mourre & Werner R�ger, 2006.
"Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
253, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Denis, Cécile & Mc Morrow, Kieran & Mourre, Gilles & Röger, Werner, 2006. "Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework," MPRA Paper 744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Norio Usui & Arnelyn Abdon, 2013.
"Why has China succeeded? And why it will continue to do so,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 791-818.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Norio Usui & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Why Has China Succeeded-And Why It Will Continue To Do So," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_611, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2006. "Structural Transformation and Patterns of Comparative Advantage in the Product Space," Working Paper Series rwp06-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "As You Sow So Shall You Reap: From Capabilities to Opportunities," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_613, Levy Economics Institute.
- Juan Zalduendo & Catia Batista, 2004. "Can the IMF's Medium-Term Growth Projections Be Improved?," IMF Working Papers 04/203, International Monetary Fund.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:153-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.