Technical Change in India’s Organized Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forder, James, 1998. "The case for an independent European central bank: A reassessment of evidence and sources," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71, February.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & de Luna, Xavier, 2002. "Central Bank Independence and Price Stability: Evidence from 23 OECD-countries," Umeå Economic Studies 589, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Deepankar & Das, Debarshi, 2015. "Profitability and Investment: Evidence from India's Organized Manufacturing Sector," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHicks-neutral Technical Change; India; Marx-biased Technical Change; Real Wage–Profit Rate Schedule;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .