Simulating Properties of the Likelihood Ratio Test for a Unit Root in an Explosive Second-Order Autoregression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bent Nielsen & J. James Reade, 2004. "Simulating properties of the likelihood ratio test for a unit root in an explosive second order autoregression," Economics Papers 2004-W24, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent Nielsen, 1995.
"Bartlett correction of the unit root test in autoregressive models,"
11 & 98., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nielsen, B., 1995. "Bartlett Correction of the Unit Root test in Autoregressive Models," Economics Papers 98, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2001. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Unit Root Tests of Unstable Autoregressive Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Bent Nielsen, 2004. "On the Distribution of Likelihood Ratio Test Statistics for Cointegration Rank," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2005.
"Strong Consistency Results For Least Squares Estimators In General Vector Autoregressions With Deterministic Terms,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 534-561, June.
- Bent Nielsen, 2003. "Strong consistency results for least squares estimators in general vector autoregressions with deterministic terms," Economics Papers 2003-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsExplosive autoregression; Simulation; Unit root test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:487-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.