Analysis Of Coexplosive Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Schaumburg, Ernst, 1998. "Likelihood analysis of seasonal cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 301-339, November.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1991.
"The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand Revisited,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 327-351, August.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1990. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2001. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Unit Root Tests of Unstable Autoregressive Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Bent Nielsen, 2004. "On the Distribution of Likelihood Ratio Test Statistics for Cointegration Rank," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23.
- Bent Nielsen, 2006. "Correlograms for non-stationary autoregressions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(4), pages 707-720.
- Bent Nielsen, 2001. "Order determination in general vector autoregressions," Economics Papers 2001-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Kazem Shirani Faradonbeh & Ambuj Tewari & George Michailidis, 2017. "Finite Time Identification in Unstable Linear Systems," Papers 1710.01852, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- B. Nielsen, 2009. "Test for cointegration rank in general vector autoregressions," Economics Papers 2009-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Engsted, Tom & Hviid, Simon J. & Pedersen, Thomas Q., 2016.
"Explosive bubbles in house prices? Evidence from the OECD countries,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 14-25.
- Tom Engsted & Simon J. Hviid & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2015. "Explosive bubbles in house prices? Evidence from the OECD countries," CREATES Research Papers 2015-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Listorti, Giulia & Esposti, Roberto, 2012. "Horizontal Price Transmission in Agricultural Markets: Fundamental Concepts and Open Empirical Issues," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2008. "On the Explosive Nature of Hyper-Inflation Data," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Yu, Jun, 2015.
"Limit theory for an explosive autoregressive process,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 176-180.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2013. "Limit Theory for an Explosive Autoregressive Process," Working Papers 08-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Pavlidis, Efthymios & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie, 2017. "Detecting Periods of Exuberance: A Look at the Role of Aggregation with an Application to House Prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 325, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hui Liu & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2003.
"Human Activities and Global Warming: A Cointegration Analysis,"
0307E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hui & Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2005. "Human activities and global warming: a cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 9939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Søren Johansen, 2014. "Times Series: Cointegration," Discussion Papers 14-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bjørnar Karlsen Kivedal, 2012. "Testing for rational bubbles in the housing market," Working Paper Series 13312, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Roberto Esposti & Giulia Listorti, 2013.
"Agricultural price transmission across space and commodities during price bubbles,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Giulia LISTORTI, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," Working Papers 367, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kivedal, Bjørnar Karlsen, 2013. "Testing for rational bubbles in the US housing market," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 369-381.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2014. "Price transmission in the Swiss wheat market: does sophisticated border protection make the difference?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182695, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:03:p:882-915_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.